All Spoilers Are Unmarked
- Putting children in danger is completely ok.
- The most responsible person in the house is a maid, who isnt even good at punishing her own child.
- Putting a child through military level training is a good idea, it may even come in useful for them in everyday life.
- Having child characters sound like men in their thirties is preferable to having them sound indistinguishable from one another.
- The only reason people are poor is because they're too lazy to go on dangerous and expensive expeditions and adventures to amass wealth.
- Trying to murder repeatedly wont get you landed in jail.
- Discovering artifacts will make people love you, even if youre a dangerous sociopath.
- The Jerk with a Heart of Gold will be hated, especially when theyre sustaining the town. The Jerk with a Heart of Jerk will be loved, even when they want to kill.
- If people arent pre-teens and are evil, they cant be reformed, and shouldnt be put in jail if they arent reformed because theyre in the pockets of big business!
Woo-oo and Escape To/From Atlantis
- Being nude in front of three 10 year olds raises no eyebrows.
- Lock people in rooms if they annoy you.
- Dont quit jobs you dont want.
- Keep dangerous objects casually laying around.
- Your boss will attempt to murder you and get away with it.
- Discovering an ancient artifact will make people love you, even if youre a dangerous sociopath