A young girl has been invited to her classmate's apartment. She goes there one night, only to find it deserted. She finds his diary is missing its last seven pages as well. So she decides to find them in hopes of finding out where he is.
Stigmatized Property contains examples of:
- Always Night: The game is set on a single night.
- Apocalyptic Log: The pages of the tenant's diary act as this, showing how he adjusted to life in the apartment.
- Enter Stage Window: One of the doors in the apartment is locked from the inside. The only way to get in is to get a stool and climb in through a high-up window.
- Food as Bribe: The crow on the second floor walkway won't give up the diary page in its beak until you give it a fish.
- Key Under the Doormat: The tenant keeps a spare key under the potted plant next to his door. You need to find it to get in.
- Locked Door: The door to the bathroom is locked from the inside.
- Missing Reflection: Due to the technical limitations of the game, the girl doesn't have a reflection in any mirrors in the game.
- Multiple Endings: The game has two.
- SAVED: She makes it home, though she feels like she's being followed the whole time. The next day, the classmate isn't in class, and no one seems to recall him. Soon she herself forgets him.
- POSSESSED: She goes to leave the apartment, only to find the door shut. She looks through the peephole and sees herself and two other people behind her. She then turns around and sees two strangers right behind her, with a Scare Chord.
- Notice This: Items you can pick up have a yellow emblem above them.
- Shrines and Temples: There's a small shrine in one of the corners of the lot the apartment building is in.