In Japan there's an old abandoned tunnel where people have turned up dead. Either they're just plain dead, or their bodies were burned to a crisp. This place is called "Inunaki Tunnel".
You've decided to explore this tunnel in hopes of becoming famous. You've brought along your camera to capture anything unusual on film.
Inunaki Tunnel contains examples of:
- Always Night: The game takes place in one night.
- An Axe to Grind: At one point, you can find an axe that you can use to chop down a tree for a bridge.
- Apocalyptic Log: These can be found folded up into origami cranes.
- Bloody Handprint: One of these appears on the phone booth when it finally opens.
- Camera Abuse: If the Inunaki gets you, the camera lens gets cracked.
- Location Title
- Multiple Endings: The game has multiple endings.
- Notice This: Items you can interact with have a little yellow icon above them.
- P.O.V. Cam: The game is viewed through The Protagonist's camera.
- Turn of the Millennium: The game is set on October 27th, 2005.