Keep Out is a 2.5D Horror Platform Game by Weaveractive.
Toys are alive. And for them, the world is a deadly, scary place. Everything could be their end. Humans, animals, other toys, the world just seems determined to want to end their existence in any way it can.
Mr. M is one such toy. Dropped into a bird's nest one night, he escapes and begins his journey of survival in this world.
The game was released on January 29th, 2021. Here's the [[cinematic]], brand new gameplay. official gameplay trailers.
Keep Out contains examples of:
- 2.5D: The game is viewed this way. It allows for Mr. M to be attacked from the background.
- Ambiguously Human: The hazmat suited people seen thoughout the game seem human, but have glowing faces. Turns out they’re all Killer Robots.
- Black Bead Eyes: Mr. M has these if you get a good look at him.
- Bloody Handprint: One of these is on a the windshield of a car Mr. M travels through at one point.
- Death Is a Slap on the Wrist: All dying will do is make Mr. M respawn a few feet back from where he died.
- Eaten Alive: Mr. M can be eaten by the fish in the sewer.
- Hazmat Suit: The humans at the gas station are wearing these.
- Living Toys: The toys in this world are alive, and the world just seems to want them be not alive.
- Nightmarish Factory: The final level takes place a in a toy factory that turns out to also be producing Killer Robots.
- One-Hit-Point Wonder: Mr. M, anything can do him in in one hit.
- Side View: The game's perspective.
- Spikes of Doom: The game has these in the form of nails.