A long time ago, a great tower called the Sky Tower was built. The people who lived there prospered because of the profit they earned from mining crystals around the area. Unfortunately, a disaster struck and left the place as a forgotten ruin as time passed. Only the Sky Tower stands to this very day and currently occupied by an evil witch.A princess dressed up as a knight is on a quest to hunt down the witch and collect the crystal within the tower. She will have to encounter various puzzles and fight off skeleton soldiers that guard the tower in order to confront the witch.
Tropes found in this game:
- Badass Adorable: The Princess is a little girl capable of fighting off undead skeletons with a big sword all by herself.
- BFS: The length of the sword The Princess wields is about the same as her height.
- Bizarrchitecture: The Sky Tower is a floating tower.
- Burn the Witch!: The inhabitants became even more hostile towards the Witch when a mysterious disease that makes crystals grow on the body has begun to plague the town. Before they can catch her, a large crystal beside her makes a big flash and wipes out most of the inhabitants when she loses conscious.
- Deadly Rotary Fan: Some of them are obstacles in the second level. They can either be spinning vertically in the gaps between platforms or horizontally slowly on platforms to make you time your movement carefully.
- Dem Bones: All the mooks in the tower are skeletons. They are actually the corpses of the previous inhabitants that were wiped out by The Witch.
- Knife Nut: The first skeletons you meet will attempt to stab you with a crystal wielded just like a dagger.
- Mage Tower: The Princess will have to climb up the tower to meet The Witch, who is now the owner of it.
- Non Lethal Bottomless Pit: No matter how many times the Princess falls off the tower, she will always come back unscathed by riding her hot air balloon.
- Necromancer: The corpses of the people who died in the catastrophe the Witch has unleashed are now reanimated by the power of the crystals to fend off intruders on the tower.
- Spikes of Doom
- The first level has small retractable spikes and spears that hang off from walls act as hazards.
- The Witch Hunter: The main reason the princess set foot on the tower, to protect everyone from future harm from the witch.
- The Plague: After The Witch returns to civilization, the people grew more hostile towards her because they thought she was the root cause of a disease that made people grow crystals on their body.