What can I say? I'm a native Spanish speaker (check my Spanish below) and also talk some English (check my English right here). I love videogames such as Sim City and Final Fantasy, denounce
the evils of truth and love DRM and Microsoft™, like Chocolate and bread, and work halftime doing consulting for some teachers who want to put up their web pages in the internets . In my somewhat-spare time I write Fan Fic for fun and web codez for food for the learning. Longs to meet a cutesy female who enjoys humor and comedy and won't protest to some mating sesions under a soft rain.
Yeah. Also, Chaste Hero, except the Hero part, and The Informant for most of the times I have to do teamwork, if only because too many people fit The Lancer better than me. Languages: Spanish and English. Oh and before I forget it Spoiler Hound.
Yo mismo, ¡en Español para mis coetáneos!
¿Qué puedo decir? Que soy un hablante nativo de Español y además hablo inglés. Me encantan los videojuegos, en perticular Sim City y Final Fantasy; me dedico a exponer los males de
la bondad y el amor el DRM y Microsoft™, me gusta el chocolate y el pan, y trabajo a medio tiempo en un cibercafé. En el medio-tiempo libre me dedico a escribir Fan Fic y a crear páginas web. No me molestaría conocer a una hermosa hembra que aprecie el humor y la comedia y no objete a unas cuantas sesiones de apareamiento bajo una lluvia fina.
Además, bueno, Heroe Casto (excepto por la parte de héroe) y soy el informante en muchos equipos que trabajo porque la posición de The Lancer está ya copada. Además soy un cazador de spoilers.
My works / Mis obras:
I have written some fics for the spanish-speaking community under a different penname, and three or four works for the english-speaking one under my penname "Solovino".
Works in active development
- Sixth — life adventures of a Lileep. Final chapter going re-completion (don't ask).
- Stars Of Suoce: The classical Trainer fic every Pokémon fic writer must go through once in their life. On the write.
Works in planning stage
- Frothed Glasses at the Morning: A story of what the heck was Cid doing during disks 2 and 3 in Final Fantasy VIII.
- The Guild Of Rienna: A story of a secret organization Power Rangers-like in a Pokémon world. First arc completed, development (and publishing) halted until I can steady a job.
Works in the backburner
- Scalar — musings of a Ninja infiltrating the city of Vector. Moved to the backburner in 2011.
- Los Angeles Lost Days. Imagine everything bad that happens to the city of Los Angeles in television, going out at the same time. Angel, 24, Bionic Woman, whatever. Then throw in Volcano and Terminator for good measure. Currently only the prologue and ending written.
Most of my fics are at the moment
discontinued back to the design table due to Reality Ensues and having hard times getting inspiration, I mostly work them by rewriting instead of getting to publish new chapters. Nevertheless some of my fics have done good: Sixth was nominated for the Serebii Fic Awards 2009 and did pretty good considering who was I going against; and my first One-Shot, Playfield got the third place in PokéCommunity's SWC 2009 Contest. And I'm proud of it because despite having to write it in a hurry, I put my heart in the ink keyboard, being a story that came from my feelings back then. With some luck, once I'm finished with my thesis I'll be able to go back to my fics for the remainder of the year!
TV Tropes Contrib
I am a long-time anonymous lurker here at TV Tropes, but registered some time ago when I found a precise YKTTW that I had to contribute to. I don't even remember what it was about but it was about swords... :D — Anyways, I have contributed in the naming of the following tropes:
Soy un contributor anónimo hasta hace poco, me registre´para colaborar en un YKTTW cuyo nombre ya no recuerdo aunque tenía que ver con espadas... :D — Como sea, he colaborado en YKTTW y en el tema de los traductores en español en algunas proposiciones de nombres.
Tropes I have Authored or Named
- Malditos Zubats
- TVTropos Mejorará Tu Vida.
- Black Albino: a Nidoran Fan Fic.
- Enciclopedia Exposita (in translation).
Articles for The Pokedex Extended Fanon Edition:
- Nidoran (entry comprises male and female)
- Latii (in progress)
- Minccino (in progress)
- Es.The Pokedex Extended Fanon Edition (translation in progress)
- Totodile (2nd revision)
Tropes where I'm protecting culture and fighting the Lowest Common Denominator
The following is a list of trope names that I am defending or have defended from stupidization and SPOON-like renamings in the so-called Trope "Repair" Shop.
- Rid Me Of This Priest — rooting for a better form of the original name; lost sometime around Dec 2010 to Madrugada sanctioning, became Rhetorical Request Blunder.
- Scylla and Charybdis — rooting for a better form of the original name; defending from blatant spooning from Deboss and accusations of smugness from Leaper, apparently also a SPOON.
- Hot Skitty-on-Wailord Action — took a look — I can't believe they were trying to rename this, but as of 2011-01, nothing evil has happened.
- House Hiring Heuristic — I'd pick another title if it were to keep the heuristic and the Added Alliterative Appeal but so far there is no better choice than to keep it; became Career-Building Blunder.
- Minovsky Particle — favoring rename in this one so we can get the far better and more concise form Minovsky Physics.
- Metronomic Mook Massacre — favoring rename once a case was made of Mook being unrelated to the trope; became Metronomic Man Mashing.
- Xanatos Gambit — a really complicated case as to explain here except as "this trope name is good enough, it is the others that have to be deXanatosized".
- I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Cry — supporting a rename towards an impersonal form; became Trying Not to Cry
- Super Star — supporting a rename for conciseness once the case of the already working redirect was pointed out; became Invincibility Power-Up, assisted in some rewicking.
- Danger Room Cold Open — favoring a redefinition of the trope for better scope (ie.: the "it is a simulation" kind).
- I See London — favoring a rename that ideally keeps the reference (because reference is too strict); unfortunately, dumbing down for preschoolers has won again (despite there being a perfectly usable option in the crowner).
For the record, I am not a member of FORKS.
I swear, this wiki becomes more stupid-leaning each time I visit.
Magnetic Sword EmbeddingPointy End In, proposing names such as Edgy Penetration. Don't ask.
- PC Games. Making sure that Linux gets a mention (it's PC too) and providing the Sim City games.
- Resource Eater. Trying to get Java in, just because we all hate it, search your feelings, you know it to be true.
- Improv Helicopter (adding example from Awkward Zombie).
- Character Specific Event. Added examples for Orochi Leona in KOF'97 and Magus in Chrono Trigger.
- Early Fanon Cameo: suggesting names.
- A Trait To Remember Them By: suggesting the name.
- Indy Swap — still in YKTTW, promoting trope but hoping it gets a better scoped name (proposed Indy Prize Switcheroo).
- They Admit the Reference is Obscure — still in YKTTW, hoping for a better in-universey name (proposed Lampshaded the Obscure Reference).
- "Staying Alive" Dance Pose — still in YKTTW, promoting the trope and hoping for a searchable redirect that takes advantage of describing the "pointing up" gesture.
Threads where I usually lurk:
- The Pokédex Extended Fanon Edition of ocurse.
- Useful Software Thread
- Anything in the Tech Wishlist that has to do with internationalization of the engine and the site.
- Anything in On Topic Conversations that has to do with SCIENCE!
- More recently, the We Are All Pokemon Trainers thread(s).
Tropes that Apply to Me
Want to vandalize this page? Start here! / ¿Quieres vandalizar mi página? ¡Empieza aquí! — ↓
Bakan! Otro de los del país mas choro, wn - SRC
- Gracias, SRC un placer verte por aquí.
Siempre es bueno encontrarse con algún compatriota. Saludos. - Amused Troper Guy
- Hi, Silent! Maekrite said I could write here, so I did! - Rex Hunter
- P.S.: Kim got you a hat with Nido ears. It's really cool~
- P.S.: Kim got you a hat with Nido ears. It's really cool~
- Tú eres mi puta. Sorry, couldn't resist. -Aramil
- Excuse me, but I was wondering if you wanted some ideas for the "Courting and Childrearing" and "Social Structure" pages of the Surskit/Masquerain page in the EFP? I have a few ideas. - James P. Quick