A twenty-something computer programmer and business systems analyst currently located in North Providence, RI. His handle is derived from his own personal Catchphrase, which is in turn dervied from his tendency to insert increasingly unrelevant and unimportant tidbits of trivia into most of his conversations.
Fancies himself more of a "trope creator" than a "trope maintainer", so he spends most of his time prowling the YKTTW and Lost and Found sections, generating and contributing to new ideas within TV Tropes. He is known, however, to occasionally add his unusual (and slightly off-putting) brand of wit to existing pages.
Strongly advocates for Lumping, except when it pertains to peanut butter or oatmeal.
Tropes that describe this Troper:
- Actual Pacifist: Strongly believes that 'violence is the last refuge of the incompetent'
- Badass Beard: He is forbidden from shaving it off, lest he tempt the wrath of his wife
- The Big Guy: 6'2" with broad shoulders
- Character Alignment: Essentially Chaotic Neutral
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Don't let his somewhat confrontational discussion style fool you, he's really a big teddy bear.
- Geek: Just ask his wife
- Gentleman and a Scholar : Was raised by extremely regimental parents, so this was always a given.
- The Glasses Gotta Go: Decided this at 14, has worn contacts ever since
- Genius Bruiser: Not a genius by any stretch, but does successfully combine The Smart Guy and The Big Guy
- Good with Numbers: With an Applied Statistics minor to prove it
- Nerd: See Geek
- Sophisticated as Hell: Known to slip into this from time to time
- The Stoic: This particularly bugs his wife.
- Balcony Speech
- Blinded by the Light
- Cruel to Be Kind
- Didn't Need Those Anyway!
- Every Man Has His Price
- Evil Makes You Ugly
- Functional Addict
- Heaven And Hell
- Human Pincushion
- No Antagonist
- Off the Record
- Secret Weapon
- Shrunken Organ
- Stage Whisper