- All-Star Cast: The Anime is full of well known Japanese voice actors, check the character sheet for yourself.
- According to an interview with Hikaru Midorikawa on this subject, Midorikawa implies since Sakamoto is a character who, industrially speaking, rarely talks, and would normally belong in a supportive role but was instead focused as The Protagonist; it was their Anime Director, Shinji Takamatsu's proposal to recruit "the best powerhouses" capable note of "bringing him note out".
- For everyone's information, Director Takamatsu was the director for The Brave Express Might Gaine, and Gintama. That's how he had the confidence entrusting the Might Gaine duo—Hiyama (also as Pakuyasa from Gintama), Midorikawa (also as Seimei Ketsuno from Gintama), and major Gintama cast members Sugita, Ishida, Takahashi, Yusa, and Kujira to portray their assigned characters for this work.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actor: If you know the voice actor's resume, Sakamoto can be summed up with "Hikaru Midorikawa's portfolio, cranked up to eleven."
- Playing Against Type: Akira Ishida, who normally voices Bishōnen or handsome characters, gives voice in this to Kubota, a fat, plain student who is the exact opposite of the characters that he normally voices.
- Streisand Effect: Played with. The anime's official website released the photo Acchan took of Sakamoto when his gang abducted him straight to the public, free to download.
Trivia / Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto