- Actress Allusion: A "Pink Ranger" can be seen in the background of the first year Halloween Episode. Amy Jo Johnson (Julie) played the Pink Ranger on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
- Even more humorous is that this random Pink Ranger acts as throwaway rival in the eyes of Felicity, a role that Amy Jo Johnson filled in earlier episodes.
- Enforced Method Acting: To elicit real emotion from the rest of the cast during the filming of the final scene, in which Sean is offering a toast to Noel, Sean's actor spoke largely out-of-character, expressing his regards for his co-stars.
- Executive Meddling: Most probably, the sudden and completely ridiculous switch from Noel/Felicity to Ben/Felicity (having Ben fall in love with Felicity because of a spell?). Also, the time-travel storyline at the end of Season 4.
- Friday Night Death Slot: Fell victim to this in season 2 onwards, which was a far more likely cause for the show's falling ratings as opposed to the infamous haircut, for which Keri Russell and everyone at the network was unfairly Mis-blamed. The show's timeslot changed from Tuesday Nights at 9/8 PM after Buffy(which was in it's highest rated season) where it had no real competition to Sunday nights at 8/7 PM after reruns of the first season of "7th Heaven"(called "7th Heaven Beginnings") where it had to go up against much higher rated shows like "Malcolm in the Middle" and "Touched by an Angel".
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: One of the first shows to fall victim to the issue of music copyrights; the music used in syndication and on the DVD is mostly different from the music used in its original broadcast, with only a few exceptions.
- What Could Have Been: J.J. Abrams' original ending for Felicity was always for her to end up happy with Ben. But when the show was picked up for five additional episodes after that ending was filmed and completed, the time travel plot was conceived to try and draw out five more episodes' worth of tension and uncertainty.
Trivia / Felicity