- Fan-Preferred Couple: Ben and Felicity.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- One of J. J. Abrams' last "realistic" projects before he took a hard turn into action sci-fi/fantasy... and yet he still puts in a mystery box.
- Alias was born from an idea that Abrams had for a Plot Twist in which it turned out that Felicity was a CIA agent all along. Keri Russell would one day get to play a spy on TV (albeit a KGB agent instead of CIA).
- Never Live It Down: The Important Haircut, which is the only thing many people remember about the show.
- They Changed It, Now It Sucks!: She Changed It Now It Sucks: The memetic response to the show as Keri Russell lopping off her locks coincided with its ratings sinking. Though in reality the falling ratings were far more likely caused by the show's timeslot change from Tuesday Nights at 9/8 PM after Buffy(which was in it's highest rated season) where it had no real competition to Sunday nights at 8/7 PM after reruns of the first season of "7th Heaven"(called "7th Heaven Beginnings") where it had to go up against much higher rated shows like "Malcolm in the Middle" and "Touched by an Angel".
YMMV / Felicity