This episode first premiered April 15, 2019 at Celebration Chicago, and will have its TV premiere in Fall 2019.
The Colossus, after having escaped Castilon, emerges from hyperspace about three parsecs from D'Qar. However, there are two problems: One, the station's artificial gravity generator, not having been needed in 20 years, has conked out, requiring Kaz, Torra, Neeku and CB-23 to go fix it. There, they discover the second problem: a First Order ball droid which stowed away onboard when the rest of the occupation force pulled out earlier.
Meanwhile, Captain Phasma is very unhappy about the Colossus' escape since the Resistance could potentially use it as a fuelling station, and Tam formally becomes a First Order pilot cadet and is sent to hunt her former friends.
- Artificial Gravity: Most of the episode takes place in zero-G as the Colossus' gravity generators have failed, requiring Kaz, Torra, Neeku and CB-23 to go fix them.
- Breather Episode: The first half of the episode is about Kaz and Torra travelling down to the generator room to fix the gravity generators while they encounter a surviving First Order ball droid that has been hassling Neeku and CB-23.
- Chekhov's Gunman: The First Order ball droid that CB-23 fought earlier returns and causes some problems.
- Rejected Apology: Tam receives a message from Kaz apologizing for lying to her and explaining that he had to, but Tam is having none of it and shuts it off before going on her merry way.
- Synchronous Episodes: Overlaps with The Force Awakens and possibly The Last Jedi. Captain Doza and Yeager attempt to contact the Resistance base, but are unable to reach them, suggesting that either the base has already been evacuated or the Colossus is having communication difficulties.
- Thrown Out the Airlock: Kaz and Torra dispose of a First Order ball droid that stowed away on the Colossus this way.