Airdate: March 29, 2014
SpongeBob looks up to the newest celebrity in town, Kenny the Cat, who can hold his breath for an incredible period of time, only to discover hes a fraud.
"Kenny the Cat" contains example of:
- An Aesop: Not everyone is who they say they are. What they claim to do, they actually cant.
- Aside Glance: SpongeBob does this after finding the truth about Kenny.SpongeBob: You know, I should really talk about this with someone, otherwise I might get (camera zooms in on his face) depressed.
- Broken Pedestal: SpongeBob becomes devastated when he discovers that Kenny has been using an oxygen tank for breathing.
- Fantastic Racism: Sandy thinks that cats are scoundrels and can't be trusted.
- Full-Name Ultimatum: Inverted when SpongeBob called Sandy "Sandra" in one scene.
- Loony Fan: SpongeBob acts like one to the point that he scares Patrick.
- Only Sane Man: Sandy is the only Bikini Bottomite who doesn't believe Kenny can hold his breath that long. She turns out to be correct.
- Special Guest: Biz Markie (rapper known for the song Just a Friend) as the titular cat.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: What Kenny the Cat is known for.
- Your Size May Vary: Kenny is about the same size as the Bikini Bottomites; cats in real life are much larger than that.
Airdate: March 29, 2015
Mr. Krabs' scary story about a Yeti Krab that eats lazy employees like Squidward causes SpongeBob to work in overdrive.
"Yeti Krabs" contains example of:
- Breather Episode: To SpongeBob You're Fired! since it's the last 11 minute episode of the post-movie era (seasons 4-9A).
- Callback: One to Gift of Gum, since SpongeBob found gums under the table and he turns them into a giant gumball and asks Mr. Krabs he can give it to Patrick.
- There is also a reference to "Can You Spare a Dime?" When SpongeBob says, "Squidward and I are as close as brothers!," it refers to the quote "'Cause you and me... we're like brothers, only closer" that SpongeBob says in the episode "Can You Spare a Dime?"
- Everyone Has Standards: Squidward comes to think that Mr. Krabs scaring SpongeBob into working like crazy by dressing up as a Yeti Krabs is something even he doesn't deserve.
- Lazy Bum: Squidward, who doesn't do much in this episode until he tried to stop Yeti Krabs.
- Misspelling Out Loud: Mr. Krabs states that if Squidward doesn't work, he will lose M-U-N-N-Y.
- Mistaken for an Imposter: Squidward believes that the Yeti Krab that enters the restaurant is just Mr. Krabs trying to scare them into working. When he tries to yank the Yeti Krab's head off, Mr. Krabs walks in.
- Real After All: Squidward believes there's no such thing as a Yeti Krabs but just then by sheer coincidence, it shows up at the Krusty Krab. He thought it was Mr. Krabs dressed as the yeti.
- Workaholic: SpongeBob, who basically did all the cleaning at the Krusty Krab.