The boys experience déjà vu from the first episode ("Cartman Gets an Anal Probe") and discover that Earth and its inhabitants are part of an intergalactic reality show that's about to be canceled.
- Aliens Are Bastards: Sadistic ones who enjoy seeing humans suffer for the sake of entertainment, to be specific.
- Big Brother Bully: Kyle naturally, kicking his baby brother.Ike: Don't kick the goddamn baby!
- Gladiator Games: It turns out that all wars on Earth are this to the aliens.
- Not So Different: The boys try to call out the aliens for making humans suffer for the sake of entertainment as part of a universal television program, but they eventually realize that they do the same thing on Earth all the time.Kyle: You mean that you aliens actually enjoy sitting around and watching us fight and kill each other?! Dude, that's messed up.
Stan: Why?! Because you're playing with people's lives! You're turning people's problems into entertainment!
Cartman: Yeah! We'd never do that on Earth! (The boys just look at each other, slowly realizing that they do that on Earth all the time)
- Spiritual Sequel: To the pilot episode, up to the point that the first half of this episode is supposed to be déjà vu of "Cartman Gets an Anal Probe"