Release date: January 9, 2017
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Comically Missing the Point: Princey says that Snow White sends the message that people should "not accept fruit from random strangers". Thomas thinks that maybe the message is "Don't eat fruit", to which Princey quickly says "No!"
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: While Virgil and Roman are arguing, there's a quick shot of Thomas looking at them and munching popcorn.
- Hidden Depths: Anxiety reveals that he too is a Disney fan, to which Princey starts laughing at him. Later Princey reveals that, unexpectedly from him, there are also some things that bother him from Disney movies, particularly how hard it is for princes in many of them.
- Hypocritical Humor: Princey complains about how rude Anxiety is for interrupting a vlog when he had just done the same with Thomas.
- Shoutout: There are tons in this episode:
- Mentions are made to the movies Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Frozen, Aladdin, The Fox and the Hound, Beauty and the Beast, Bambi, Pocahontas, Sleeping Beauty, The Little Mermaid, Mulan and The Lion King while Princey and Anxiety discuss about them.
- Princey repeatedly quotes Mary Poppins until Anxiety finally lampshades it:Anxiety: Why are you only quoting Mary Poppins?
Princey: BECAUSE JULIE ANDREWS IS A BEAUTIFUL GODDESS AND BECAUSE I CAN, OKAY!?
- Thomas mentions that he is a Hufflepuff and therefore he tends to run away from his problems. Anxiety asks him angrily not to make out all Hufflepuffs to be like that.
- Thomas makes a reference to Stranger Things mentioning how he closes the closet door in his bedroom in fear of the Demogorgon attacking him while he slumbers.
- Stockholm Syndrome: This is mentioned by Anxiety as the main motif of Beauty and the Beast.
- This Is Unforgivable!: Princey's reaction to Anxiety saying that Disney movies have dark and twisted messages on them, something that for Princey is going "too far".
- Unfortunate Implications: In-Universe. For Anxiety, a prince kissing a sleeping princess, whether if it is a farewell kiss like in Snow White or a kiss to break the curse like in Sleeping Beauty, is kissing a sleeping woman without her consent.