Release date: January 23, 2017
WARNING: Untagged spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk.
- Accidental Public Confession: Morality deliberately states that Thomas' Misleading Compliments series is just a form of Clickbait-y insults. Both Logic and Thomas himself react with shocked expressions.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: When he mentions things he has done recently, he mentions singing "What You Own" from RENT with Adam Pascal, being characterized as an old man for a prank in a ComicCon, and trying squid. He adds he has to learn to stop ending with the boring one.
- Based on a True Story: Everything in this episode is based on the true events of how Thomas was contacted by Disney to appear as a guest star on Bizaardvark, the actual process of filming the episode and the release date he announces. Everything is true... except Thomas talking to the Sides, of course.
- Big "WHAT?!": That's how Princey rises up when he hears Thomas is appearing in a Disney show.
- Canon Discontinuity: In this episode, Anxiety rises up like the other main Sides instead of appearing like in all the rest of his appearances. This apparently trivial detail would create a significant discontinuity in season 2 of the series.
- Fanboy: Princey can help squeeing and going hysterical over the thought of Thomas doing something for Disney:
- Shoutout: Thomas' first scene shows him cosplaying as Harry Potter. He says that it's Not What It Looks Like. Later, he makes a self reference to his own Narrating People's Lives Vine series when the Sides ask him to shout his trademark STORYTIME! before beginning the story.