As of 2021, she performs under the stage name Lilith Czar.
Studio Albums (with Automatic Loveletter):
- Recover (EP) (2007)
- Truth or Dare (2010)
- The Kids Will Take Their Monsters On (2011)
Studio Albums (as a solo artist):
- All or Nothing (EP) (2015)
- From The Grave (EP) (2016)
Studio Albums (as Lilith Czar )
- Created From Filth and Dust (2021)
She has also been featured on songs with bands such as All Time Low, LoveHateHero, SecondhandSerenade, and Simple Plan. She has done several collaborations with her husband Andy Biersack, both in their respective careers as solo artists and through offering backing vocals for his band Black Veil Brides's 2013 album Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones.
Juliet Simms provides examples of:
- Animal Motif: Snakes. Her fans affectionately call her "Mama Snake", and in turn are called "Snakeys" by Juliet. She also has a snake tattoo.
- Break-Up Song: Surprisingly, the majority of her songs sound like they have this theme. The most notable example is "Black Ink Revenge".
- Broken Bird: Another recurring theme in her music. Also applicable to Juliet herself.
- The Chanteuse: Has shades of this.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Some of her earlier work, notably during the Automatic Loveletter era, can come off as this.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: The infamous flight incident. Allegedly assaulted her husband Andy Biersack during a flight in October 2016 which was widely reported by the media (including TMZ). Andy and Juliet released joint and separate statements regarding the issue on their social media accounts following the incident. Since then, it is treated lightly, if not entirely forgotten.
- Early-Installment Weirdness: "Wild Child." Made during her brief time in which she had record deal with her former coach on The Voice Cee Lo Green, the song sounds overly poppy and mainstream, in great contrast to her usual hard-rock and Janis Joplin inspired sound.
- Happily Married: In contrast to the strong theme of heartbreak and failed relationships in her music, she is happily married to Andy Biersack of American modern glam-rock band Black Veil Brides.
- Human Notepad: The majority of her tattoos are quotes or inscriptions, including quotes from Romeo and Juliet, a Scientology quote, lyrics, and her husband's name and nickname ("Andy" and "White Rabbit", respectively.)
- Meaningful Name: A weird example. Sharing a name with a tragic Shakesperian heroine, Juliet has essentially done her best to make herself into a living homage of who she is named after. She has done one photoshoot with Romeo and Juliet as the theme, compares her relationship to Andy as a modern day Romeo and Juliet, and has several tattoos pertaining to the play.
- It's worth noting that unlike her literary counterpart, she and her husband are still very much alive.
- Mood Whiplash: The music video for "End of the World." Shows alternating shots of Juliet portraying a happy woman in a relationship and a woman in complete darkness. Then mid-way through the video they begin to argue, which is immediatedly followed by the TearJerker plot twist where she is abruptly struck by a car and killed...in front of her boyfriend, whom she had just pushed out of the way. The darkness is revealed to be her in the grave, and as she belts out the remainder of the song there is blood streaming down her face while she sings, and then the shots alternate to her dead body in her boyfriend's arms while he's sobbing.
- Made even more heartbreaking when you realize the man stepping in as her boyfriend is her real-life husband
- One-Woman Wail: Tends to do this during live performances.
- Renaissance Woman: In addition to her singing career she plays multiple instruments, models, has done some acting, and is the founder/co-owner of her jewelry line "Never Take It Off," all to varying degrees of success.
- Special Guest: Is this quite frequently for a variety of bands.
- Starving Artist: She didn't have much success with securing a record label after a brief stint with Cee-Lo Green. Her first EP, All or Nothing, was funded with fan donations made through PledgeMusic.
- She was signed to Sumerian Records in 2018.
- Vocal Tag Team: "Not Broken Yet", from her All or Nothing EP, features a duet between herself and Andy Biersack.
- During her run on The Voice, her vocal battles and her duet with Cee Lo also qualify as this.
- She and her husband occasionally do duets together during their sets on Warped Tour.
- The Voice: Was a contestant (and placed second) on Season Two.