These pages here are pretty bouncy inside, so mind you don't get bounced about when reading the examples in these tropes.
- Bouncing Battler: A character that primarily attacks by bouncing off surfaces.
- Bouncy Bubbles: Bubbles used as a trampoline.
- Cobweb Trampoline: Spiderweb as a trampoline.
- Fireman's Safety Net: Trampolines used to rescue people trapped in high places.
- Gainaxing: Unrealistically bouncy breast movement.
- Gelatinous Trampoline: Jello as a trampoline.
- Goomba Springboard: Gaining a higher bounce from jumping during a Goomba Stomp.
- Hyper-Destructive Bouncing Ball: A small ball bouncing and causing a disproportionate amount of damage.
- Jiggle Physics: Simulation of non-rigid (bounce-able) objects on a computer.
- Rubber Man: Very extreme flexibility as a superpower.
- Rubbery World: A place where most things are made out of rubber.
- Solid Clouds: In some works, solid clouds can become bouncy like trampolines.
- Spring Coil: A spring on a character's body or clothes that helps them bounce.
- Springs, Springs Everywhere: Video games with lots of springs and/or spring-like platforms.
- Springy Spores: Mushroom as a trampoline.
- Trampoline Tummy: Tummy as a trampoline.
- Tremor Trampoline: Floor jolts downward, character gets bounced upward from physics.
- Wacky Waterbed: Waterbed as a jiggly trampoline.