- Johnny Cage's textbook-perfect Groin Attack towards Goro, especially since upon impact, the camera cut right to Goro's eyes dilating as he moaned in pain and the crowd deflated.
- Raiden then cheers and punches one of the guards in the arm in his enthusiasm. When the guard looks at him as if offended, Raiden apologizes.Raiden: YES! Haha! ...sorry.
- The twins mooks who seem to be a little HoYay for Goro.
- As he's chasing Johnny, Goro is still dealing with the pain."Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole!"
- Even funnier when Johnny evades Goro as he nurses his own hand in pain. Balls of Steel indeed."Damn! That hurt!"
- Raiden then cheers and punches one of the guards in the arm in his enthusiasm. When the guard looks at him as if offended, Raiden apologizes.
- Less so but still good, Cage leaves an autographed photo after defeating Scorpion as a nod to his Friendship from the games.
- Johnny Cage meets Liu Kang for the first time. He tries to pay him to carry his luggage onboard the ship, thinking he's some valet. Liu Kang takes the money, grabs a suitcase, walks over to the edge of the water, drops it in, and walks off — all with a big smile on his face.Johnny Cage: (watching his luggage sink) Huh. Thank God I didn't ask him to park the car.
- The comic spectacle of Johnny Cage carrying more bags than he knows what to do with onto the island, first falling over onto the beach, then the "no more steps" line, then Johnny falling over atop a large staircase and Liu asking "Do you need help with those?"
- Notice that Cage has fewer and fewer suitcases with each scene, until, by the time he reaches the top, he's down to just one.
- When the Power Trio are leaving Shang Tsung's throne room and are trying to find Kitana, Cage is certain she went down a certain passageway (despite the still intact, hallway-wide spider webs). The passageway ends up leading them right back into the throne room.Johnny Cage: I can smell her perfume.
Liu Kang: I don't smell anything!
(cut to them winding up back where they started, Sonya annoyed while Johnny looks confused)
Sonya Blade: I smell something...bullshit.
- Followed by Cage mockingly mimicking her.
- Sonya tells Johnny and Liu that she doesn't need their help and she can find Shang Tsung and Kano herself. Then Goro roars. Johnny then agrees with her and says that she should go and investigate while he and Liu wait there. Suddenly, she's not so keen on that idea.
- Immediately following this scene, the three are ambushed by a group of mooks. After handily fighting them off and engaging in some post-combat banter, they get a visit from Raiden:Raiden: *mocking slow clap* Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Now why don't you tell me what you plan to do about...them?
[The three turn around... and realize there is a huge army of mooks behind them]
- The group prepares to fight, but Raiden stops the mooks with a single gesture and a calmly intoned threat, before guiding them out. Cage can't help but toss one last quip as he goes.Johnny Cage: You guys are lucky he stopped us.
- The group prepares to fight, but Raiden stops the mooks with a single gesture and a calmly intoned threat, before guiding them out. Cage can't help but toss one last quip as he goes.
- Johnny's thoughts on Outworld:"Liu, I hate this place. I'm telling you, I hate it. I'm in a hostile environment, I'm completely unprepared, and I'm surrounded by people who probably wanna kick my ass. It's like being back in high school!"
- When Liu Kang returns to his temple and meets with his fellow monks and Raiden again, Liu doesn't show the proper etiquette towards Raiden, quickly prompting Liu Kang's Abbot and mentor figure to defend Liu:Abbot: "Spare him, Lord Raiden. American life has enfeebled his mind. Too much television!"
- "The fate of billions will depend upon you. Heh heh heh heh... sorry."
- Johnny Cage, after seeing Sub-Zero kill an opponent by freezing him and causing him to shatter:
- This exchange after Sonya doggedly goes after Shang Tsung and Kano:Johnny: You have to admire her; when she sets her mind on something...Liu Kang: It's not her mind you're admiring. [follows her](beat)Johnny: [shrug] It's true.
- Kano asking Goro why, if Shang Tsung is so rich and powerful, the boat that brought everyone to the island is so crappy.
- An obviously terrified Kano's pathetic attempt at bonding with Goro.Kano: Yeah, well, I'm kind of an underworld boss myself. (Goro glares at him) Y-you know. Well, back home.Goro: How lucky for them... (Knocks over Kano's wine)..."back home."
Funny / Mortal Kombat: The Movie