- The lie detector test he took as Mr. America. Particularly when Vince tried to take it himself in order to prove it wasn't rigged.Mr. America: Are you the biggest ASSHOLE on God's green Earth?Vince: No. **buzz**
- Have you ever seen Hogan's acting? 'Nuff said.
- An odd example in which Hogan himself wasn't involved, but was a Take That! to him: Billionare Ted's Wrasslin' War Room. The skits were harmless enough at first, with jokes about WCW stealing the WWF's ideas. But just wait.Huckster: I gotta win that match for all the Huckstermaniacs that buy my merchandise!
Nacho Man: The only reason why they wear your crap is 'cause they pass it out for free, Brother. And they're promised TV time to wear it, Brother. And that's the truth, Brother!
Huckster: STOP CALLIN' ME BROTHER, BROTHER! [hits Nacho with a chair shot]
- What makes this funnier is that it was a complete Insult Backfire as, according to several accounts, many fans actually switched over to WCW just to see if Hogan and Savage really were that old, and many stuck around due to the somewhat more family friendly nature of WCW at the time, helping the upstart company in the ratings war it was waging against the then WWF.
- When he ran for President, Leno asked Hogan about his platform ("FLAT TAX, BROTHER"). Jay asked him to explain it for the folks at home. Hogan stammered before coming up with "16 percent." Jay asked how he came up with that number. He stammered again and mumbled something about 16 percent being higher than 15 percent.
- His encounter with "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal (who was doing a Randy Savage impersonator gimmick). He even bemusedly gave Lethal the "Mega Powers Handshake."
- Hosting WrestleMania XXX and saying he's proud to be in the Silver, oops, Superdome. He's made to pay for it immediately by Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock.
Funny / Hulk Hogan