- Back in WCW when she was jobber-to-the-stars Starla Saxton in 1998, Molly had a match against Malia Hosaka on WCW Worldwide. The match was pretty good, and the finish was supposed to be Malia executing a hurricanrana and grabbing the tights. The problem was that Starla was wearing a one-piece outfit and Malia's efforts to find a seam to grab looked more like she was trying to cop a feel. In true WCW fashion, the instant replay zoomed in on this failed-tights-grab, complete with Bobby Heenan's snarky comment that "she was grabbing something, alright" and Tony Schiavone audibly corpsing. Currently not viewable on youtube, unfortunately.
- A swimsuit contest against Terri had the latter in Barely-There Swimwear while Molly claims King would go wild when he saw what was under her robe. She strips off to reveal a 50s style bathing suit. It went From Bad to Worse when she added a bathing cap, snorkel and flippers.
- Her excuse for a schoolgirl outfit from the 2004 Taboo Tuesday Fulfill Your Fantasy Battle Royal.
- The 2002 Santa's Little Helper match, between Molly's Mrs. Claus dress and Stacy Keibler pulling her dress up, once again showing off her granny panties.
- After she had her head shaved she would appear wearing a different wig each week and King on commentary would refuse to admit that the wig wasn't Molly's real hair.
- "Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. So face Mighty Molly and taste defeat!"
- Even more hilarious in that she rarely ever won as Mighty Molly. In real life, she regularly volunteered to put over their opponents, driving the Hurricane crazy in the process.
- Of course, she also backstabbed Hurricane in order to get his 24/7 Hardcore Championship belt, in the most over-the-top, campy manner possible. She would lose it later that night to Christian, courtesy of The Door Slams You.
- Her and Spike Dudley's attempts at having their first kiss, interrupted with great hilarity by the likes of Perry Saturn and Kaientai.
- Her hilariously bad ballet-inspired moves during a dance-off against Stacy Keibler.
- From the 2004 WWE Divas: South of the Border DVD: Attached to the link for Molly's chapter in the menu is an Easter Egg of Molly and Gail Kim throwing darts at what is revealed to be a promotional photo of Trish Stratus.
- The whole storyline of her Kayfabe romance with Spike Dudley, which turned into a modern-day Romeo and Juliet parody with the rest of the Dudleys and the Hollys serving as ersatz Montagues and Capulets. Notably, it got huge cheers from the fans.
- In her Hall of Fame speech, she mentions seeing her action figure in a toy shop, and two children trying to pick which WWE toy they wanted. She snuck in behind them and suggested getting the Molly Holly one - and they responded "no, she sucks.""Nothing like an 8-year-old to keep you humble."
Funny / Molly Holly