- A pretty good response to a fan question from Thomas during his interview with Lauren Laverne.Lauren: Have you ever thought about letting Iron Man join the band? Great mask. Party lifestyle. He'd be the perfect choice.Thomas: Yeah, except he doesn't really play bass that well.
- The Rolling Stone interview had plenty. This conversation, for example:Thomas: So what do you want to do? Un café? Un thé? Chocolat?Guy-Manuel: Strip club.
- This clip of them sitting around at the VMAs is oddly hilarious. Just something about seeing two robots in tuxedos among an unblinking audience is strangely amusing in an "Avengers Shawarma Scene" kind of way.
- Look closely. The audience members sitting behind them is using their helmets as a mirror to fix her hair.
- Though unintentional, the song that made them Daft Punk may result in a bit of a chuckle.
- French comedians Michael Youn & Jamel Debbouze did a parody skit of "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" where the two get into an argument over the lyrics. Subtitled version here.
- FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT FUCK IT.
- The duo has some hilarious moments of Self-Deprecation. For example, the first thing they said about Random Access Memories as it was about to be released:Guy-Man: (casually) "So our new album is supposed to really suck..."
- And the Grammy goes to... RRRRRRRRRRANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES!
- The beginning of Paul Williams' (the producer of the album) speech when accepting the Grammy for Random Access Memories:"Back when I was drinking and using I used to imagine things that weren't there and were frightening. Then I got sober and two robots called me and asked me to make an album."
- "I don't know EDM artists or the albums. At first I thought it was all just one guy, some DJ called EDM." Oh, Guy-Manuel.Thomas: "Maybe it's just one guy called Eric David Morris.''
- There are a bunch of amusing and cute moments when the duo along with Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers won for Best Pop Duo Performance at the Grammys such as Pharrell being the spokesperson for the robots ("On behalf of the robots..."), Thomas giving air kisses at the audience and, based on their body language, giggling with Guy-Man in the helmets when Pharrell mentions "Of course, they want to thank their families" in his speech.
- This Adidas advertisement where Daft Punk appeared in Mos Eisley Cantina along with other celebrities.
- The music video of Derezzed where the duo are playing a video game and Guy-Man lost to Thomas which causes him to ragequit at the controller.
- Primal Scream is playing on the Élysée Monmartre, spring 1994. Up front at the riot fence stands a stoned Guy-Manuel screaming. He emphasizes his chest so that the band will notice his Love shirt and when guitarist Throb waves in acknowledgment he screams even louder.
- During this Homework-era interview (starts at 2:02), while Thomas is describing the recording and distributing processnote . Rough translation:"From the moment we had a small home studio, well... I did the first disc, so I recorded the songs in my studio— our studio— then I burned them in good CD engraving studios in London. I printed flyers in France and I sold them to distributors in France, which send them to foreign distributors and then they send them to other distributors, and finally we can find our discs throughout the entire world."
- The bizarre music video of "Da Funk" from Homework in which a man with a dog mask walks around at night, yet nobody ever asks him why is wearing it? It's an Unusually Uninteresting Sight for everybody.
- Thomas does an impression of a Speak-and-Spell while Guy-Man beatboxes.
- Random Access Fhqwhgads, a semi-popular fan-made mashup album that mixes every single track from Random Access Memories with Homestar Runner's "Everybody To The Limit." The result is simultaneously hilarious and strangely fitting.
- Daft Punk make a Creator Cameo in their anime film Interstella 5555 at the music awards. They lose. To their own fictional band. Playing their music.
Funny / Daft Punk