The second film in Andy Sidaris' Triple B (aka ''L.E.T.H.A.L. Ladies'') series, released in 1987.
Donna and Taryn, two agents of the L.E.T.H.A.L. organization, accidentally run into a diamond smuggling operation run by the crimeboss Seth Romero, and become targets when they intercept one of his shipments. Later, they get backup in form of two other agents, Rowdy and Jade. Together they must bring Seth down. There is also a mutant snake slithering about, killing people.
This film has the examples of:
- Artistic License Biology: Cancer cannot generate pathogens that can infect other people. While viruses can cause some forms of the disease, cancer by itself is not contagious in humans.
- As Lethal as It Needs to Be: The effects of Rowdy's rocket launcher vary, at one point it completely evaporates a mook with an explosion and in other, it just sends a mook flying through a wall.
- Caught in a Snare: The two cops are gunned down by Seth's men after they are caught in snares.
- Chekhov's Gunman: The mutant snake, which appears only a couple times early on and doesn't appear again until the end where it kills Seth.
- Creator Cameo: Sidaris appears as a television director.
- Damsel in Distress: Agents' friend Edy is kidnapped by the bad guys, which prompts them to raid their base of operations.
- Destination Defenestration: Chang tries to attack Donna and Rowdy by throwing his sword at them, but is shot in return and falls through a window to his doom.
- Director Trademark: Like most of Andy Sideris's films, the majority of the female characters are played by Playboy Playmates and Penthouse Pets.
- Fanservice: Particularly blatant, since exposition is often accompanied by huge bare breasts.
- Fingore: A frisbee with razorblades is thrown at one of the mooks. It slices through his fingers and jugular when he tries to catch it.
- Fun with Acronyms: This film and other films in the franchise are collectively known as Andy Sideris's "Triple B" action movie series. Fans of the film debate whether the three B's stand for "Bullets, Bombs, and Babes" or "Bullets, Bombs, and Boobs."
- Harpoon Gun: After Seth corners into Donna into a closet, she shoots him with harpoon gun which was laying there.
- Non-Nude Bathing: Averted twice. Taryn takes off her bikini top before showering to rinse the salt and sand off after her early morning swim and jog. Later she and Donna Hamilton are topless in the Jacuzzi when they discover that they intercepted a delivery of diamonds intended for a drug lord.
- Only a Flesh Wound: Jade is shot in the chest by the skateboard assassin, which is only a mild discomfort for him in the long run and only needs a minor first-aid to heal.Rowdy: Jade, how bad you hit?Jade: I've been better.
- Pre-Climax Climax: Rowdy and Donna have sex the night before the climactic battle against Seth's crime syndicate.
- Post-Climax Confrontation: After Seth has been dealt with, it is followed by a sequence where the heroes attack his smuggling partner's Chang's penthouse.
- Rasputinian Death: Seth gets shot on one cheek with a pistol, gets shot through the shoulder with a harpoon, gets stabbed in the stomach with his own knife, and finally dies when the giant snake bites him on the other cheek.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Donna is a tough, professional drug enforcement agent who takes her job very seriously. While Teryn is a bubbly, optimistic civilian who is easily distracted by handsome men. Despite their differences, the two women make a good team.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: There's a subplot about a snake that is contaminated with toxins from cancer-infested rats. It kills people after escaping its box, and later it finds its way to Donna's and Taryn's home.
- Retirony: Older of the cops who were killed by Seth's men was just one month away from retirement.
- Running Gag: Throughout many of Sideris's films, men with the last name Abeline can't hit a moving target to save their lives. This film is no different, which is why Rowdy uses a rocket launcher against the skateboard assassin.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: An assassin after Rowdy and Jade rides around on a skateboard carrying a gun in one hand and a blowup-doll in the other. The heroes hit him with a truck. While he is flying through the air, Rowdy blows him up with a rocket launcher. Then he blows up the doll with another rocket.Jade: The bazooka, Rowdy?Rowdy: It's the only gun I can hit a moving target with!