When Chris Vale was a kid, his mother was murdered in front of him at the same time he got severe burns all over his body. Due to the trauma, he's locked away in an asylum. Now, Chris has escaped to avenge the killings. Unfortunately, the new residents are throwing a Halloween party in the house. In his madness, Vale kills the partygoers one by one.
This film contains examples of:
- Ambiguous Disorder: David, the host of the party, genuinely doesn't get that a simulated Hostage Situation isn't a funny prank, and that nobody getting hurt doesn't alter the fact that somebody easily could have.
- Big Bad: Chris Vale, the sympathetic loony killing everybody.
- Downer Ending: Chris kills everybody but David and Shannon before being shot in the chest. However, he survives the gunshots and puts David in his costume before escaping. The next morning, when the cops arrive, Shannon sees David in costume and kills him in her panic. Last shot of the film is Chris being picked up by a hitchhiker.
- Dressing as the Enemy: Chris infiltrates the party by killing a guy and stealing his costume.
- Event Title
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Halloween
- Hostage Situation: The party's hosts fake one as a prank.
- Karma Houdini: The thugs who killed Chris's mom escaped and we're never caught. Neither is Chris himself.
- The Mockbuster: Of Halloween (2007)
- Orderlies Are Creeps: Two of them enjoy tormenting Chris with the White Mask of Doom his ma's killers wore. They become Chris's first victims.
- Predecessor Villain: Chris wouldn't have become a threat if he didn't watch his mother get shot through the head by a bunch of thugs.