The second Ghoulies film, released in 1988.
Ghoulies move into a carnival, and make a horror funhouse into their home. Their presence is good for the carnival at first, until they start killing people.
This film has examples of:
- The Alcoholic: Uncle Ned.
- All Part of the Show: Ghoulies' antics are mistaken for being part of the ghost house show. They even get cheered at while they kill someone.
- Amusement Park of Doom: The setting descends into one when the ghoulies decide to take their mayhem to the next level.
- An Arm and a Leg: One clown loses his arm to a ghoulie, who rips it off.
- Bat Out of Hell: The flying Ghoulie resembles a bat monster.
- Big Bad Ensemble: The ghoulies.
- Camping a Crapper: The Corrupt Corporate Executive gets killed when he locks himself in a trailer and sits down to take a dump without realizing that a Ghoulie is hiding in the john - whether the Ghoulie killed him by biting off his privates or biting into his rear is anyone's guess. This death is a shout-out to the poster for the original Ghoulies, which had a Ghoulie hiding in the toilet.
- Cats Are Mean: The Cat Ghoulie resembles a cat and is just as vicious as the other Ghoulies.
- Chekhov's Gun: Sir Nigel's crappy monster suit is used as bait for the Ghoulie Eater.
- Cool Old Guy: Uncle Ned.
- Feed It a Bomb: The Ghoulie Eater is destroyed when the characters bait it into consuming a Molotov cocktail, that's hidden in Nigel's monster costume.
- Food Chain of Evil: To get rid of the ghoulies, the characters summon the Ghoulie Eater, who does what exactly what his name says and eats all but the Fish Ghoulie.
- Numbered Sequels: With good ol' Roman numeral.
- Pendulum of Death: The ghoulies use the pendulum in the horror house at the carnival to murder a teenager.
- Sequel Hook: As Larry and Nicole leave, the camera pans over to the restroom trailer, where the Ghoulie that killed Hardin is heard flushing the toilet and giggling.
- Sure, Let's Go with That: A couple of the ghoulies seem puzzled when a crowd of carnival attendees arrive and call them "rats". But when the attendees start cheering the "rats", the creepy little things just shrug and exchange a high five, like they actually are All Part of the Show.
- Toilet Teleportation: A Ghoulie sneaks into a bathroom this way.
- You Have to Believe Me!: Averted: "Larry has said there is trouble in the Den. When he says there is no more trouble, we go."