- "Stalked. Tortured. Killed. Can you escape?"
Babysitter Massacre is a 2013 American Slasher Movie.
Years ago, a group of friends formed a babysitting club. The operation worked very well until, on Halloween night, tragedy struck when one of the girls disappeared without a trace. Now, years later, the survivors are grown up and preparing for the upcoming Halloween celebrations. Unfortunately, the madman from their past has returned...
Three sequels (Slay Belles, Overnight and Heavy Metal) were successfully crowdfunded via Kickstarter in 2018.
This film contains examples of:
- Big Bad: Mr. Walker is the killer.
- The Blank: The killer wears a completely featureless White Mask of Doom.
- Downer Ending: The killer kills all but one of the victim pool, and burns himself alive with his last victim. The sole survivor, who already has severe survivors' guilt from a prior event, is last seen crying over the flames.
- Event Title: The "___ Massacre" variety.
- Fan Disservice: Linda is very attractive, and spends the majority of her screen time naked, including when she's being tortured to death.
- Fanservice: Almost every major female character in the film appears naked or in lingerie at least once.
- Fingore: The first murder involves the killer removing his victim's fingernails.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Halloween.
- If I Can't Have You...: Mr. Walker decides that, if Angela won't consent to be his sex slave, they'll die together.
- Morality Pet: Mr. Walker is a monster, but he for some reason can't bring himself to kill Bianca (though he does say that he's "getting tired" of sparing her the second or third time he does so).
- Ms. Fanservice: While a lot of female characters are sexualized in this film, Anglea wins the title for having the most nude and lingerie scenes.
- Reality Is Unrealistic: In-Universe example. When Angela and Lucky receive texts from the killer showing pictures of his victims, Lucky thinks the blood looks like ketchup.
- The Sociopath: Mr. Walker, who murders his own daughter and later slaughters all of her friends as part of a erotomanic obsession with one of them.
- Survivor Guilt: Bianca, the sole witness to April's abduction, has severe guilt over fleeing the abduction in a panic.
- Villain Opening Scene: The killer kidnapping, torturing and murdering Linda.
- Yandere: The killer is motivated by an obsessive, possessive attraction to Angela.