Cody starts his senior year of high school and is already depressed. Thankfully for him, Lindsay's family just moved into his neighbor and she's at his school. The two former Total Drama contestants become fast friends. The blonde's presence lifts Cody's spirits considerably. But what happens when the lovable Tech Geek starts to develop powerful feelings for the sweet bombshell?
Has a sequel Dreams Really Do Come True: Its a few months since Cody and Lindsay have hooked up. Cody goes to Lindsay's house to help her study. The rest of her family isn't home. It quickly becomes Cody who is learning a few new things..
The story is Complete.
The story provides examples of:
- All of the Other Reindeer: Codys existence before Lindsay comes into his life.
- All Women Are Lustful: Lindsay was trying to seduce Cody for months after she broke up with Tyler. Most of the hugs she gave him throughout the story were because she liked having his face in her chest. She tried seducing him while tutoring her, while admitting she wanted him to jump her and feel her up. Put his hands on her butt when he was trying to avoid doing so. Instigated their first time, then refused to let him out of bed for almost an entire day until they made up for months of being together without sex.
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: In the sequel, when Lindsay and Cody finally have sex, she comments that he's much bigger than any of her previous boyfriends; they spend the whole day making love.
- Covert Pervert: Lindsay reveals that many of the times she hugged Cody's face into her breasts weren't actually naive accidents and that she enjoyed the feeling of his face there so did it as much as possible on purpose. Later after they confess their feelings and Cody tells her that her choice of outfit and attempts at seducing him made him want to feel her up as much of her as he could grab, Lindsay tells him she would have let him and she would have enjoyed it.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Lindsay makes it very difficult for Cody to tutor her given the tight, revealing outfit she is wearing, and the frequent 'accidents' she has were she keeps dropping her pencil under her bed, forcing her to bend over to pick it up and give him a close up of her backside. As it turns out she was invoking this trope to get him to make a move on her. She was worried he didn't like her like that when he didn't make a move, and was relieved to hear he was just holding himself back to help her study.
- Dumb Blonde: A cliche that Lindsay sadly adheres to. Fortunately she gets a first rate tutor who helps her to no longer be this.....though she still has the odd memory lapse in knowledge that requires a kiss from her boyfriend to remind her.
- Friendless Background: His classmates shun Cody until Lindsay arrives.
- Give Geeks a Chance: After dating the clumsy but kindhearted jock Tyler, Lindsay eventually ends up dating Cody, a tech geek.
- Groin Attack: Cody is subjected to FOUR separate blows to his crotch in rapid succession by, in order, a Ping-Pong ball, a tennis ball, a baseball, and a bowling ball! What makes this even crueler is that none of these strikes are intentional; they are all accidents that occur when Cody is trying to cheer up a depressed Lindsay.
- Hurt/Comfort Fic: The story is this for both of the main characters in different ways. For Cody, Lindsay helps him stop being the isolated victim of bullying with her friendship. And for Lindsay, Cody helps her deal with Tyler breaking up with her.
- I Have This Friend... : Lindsay attempts to try this when confessing her feelings for Cody. It doesnt take him long to see right through it.
- Insecure Love Interest: Cody wouldn't allow himself to believe that a gorgeous girl like Lindsay would like a geek like him until she tried to tell him about her friend.
- Lemon: The sequel. Taking place months after the end of the first story, the two take their relationship to the next level, which Lindsay especially wanting to make up for all the times shes wanted to have sex with him but hasn't since they started dating by having all that sex all at once.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Lindsay becomes this for Cody.
- Marshmallow Hell: Cody ends up in this pretty much constantly through the story. Since Whenever Lindsay hugs Cody, due to their difference in height his face always ends up in her cleavage. At first she was just being friendly and over excited, but she would later reveal she's been doing it intentionally because she likes him and enjoys the feeling of having his face in her breasts.
- Once they become an official couple, it changes to Marshmallow Heaven, as Cody can now enjoy it without feeling guilty.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Lindsay starts pretending that she's having trouble remembering what Cody is teaching her, and the only thing that can help her remember is a kiss from her new boyfriend.
- Odd Friendship: Cody and Lindsay have little in common, but become close friends, and later a couple. Lindsays compassion for Cody and Codys eagerness to go to any lengths to help the blonde bombshell is the primary reasons for this.
- Offscreen Breakup: Tyler breaks up with Lindsay after being unable to continue a purely on-line relationship.
- Only Friend: Lindsay to Cody, who had no friends at school before Lindsay transferred there. Subverted once Lindsay starts making friends, as they also get to know Cody and he befriends some of them.
- Overprotective Dad: Every mention of Lindsays father has him either wanting to hurt Cody or attempting to do so. This is partially justified by his knowledge of his daughters capacity to being easily manipulated. He does however appreciate the boy giving his daughter an interest in classic movies so she doesn't have to sit through so many chick flicks
- Private Tutor: Cody becomes this to Lindsay near the end of the story. While he often gets Distracted by the Sexy, he proves himself a very good tutor, with Lindsay eventually improving her grades.
- Relationship Upgrade: By the end of the story, after months as friends, Cody and Lindsay become a couple. Lindsay finally getting Codys name right signifies this.
- Shout-Out: The 1931 silent film comedy City Lights is seen by Lindsay to help cheer her up. It works, sparking in the blonde an interest in silent era comedies.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: Lindsay while Cody is tutoring her. Along with a really tight top and a bra that's a size to small. She does it quite on purpose to get the boy to make a move on her.