The story is an Elsewhere Fic in which Total Drama has met an ambiguous fate, leading to the rise of a new reality show hosted by Chip and Flutina, two quite stylish and quite enthusiastic fashion connoisseurs. The show, centered around all things fashion, feature fourteen contestants of various ages staying at the Hotel de Couture on a nondescript island. While at first things seem fairly tame, it becomes evident that everything is not as it may seem.
The story is apparently dead, with no new chapters since November 2015.
Warning: Spoilers have been left unmarked!
This story provides examples of:
- All Girls Want Bad Boys: Spence seems to believe in this.
- All There in the Manual: The first challenge is inspired by the contestants' favorite fabrics, found in each of their bios.
- Ambiguously Brown: Danni, Gretchen, and Travis are all this.
- Alpha Bitch: Gretchen
- Ambiguously Gay: Chadd and Heath.
- Chewing the Scenery: Chip and Flutina on the daily.
- Clueless Mystery
- Crusading Lawyer: Karen. Though technically she's a crusading former lawyer.
- Cryptic Conversation: At the start of the story, Chip starts to worry about whether or not it was a good idea to "bring them into this". Flutina quickly helps calm his worries, though the reader is left out of the loop as to why Chip was worried in the first place...
- Curb-Stomp Battle: The Fashion Face-Off between Chadd and Betsy turns out to be this in the end.
- Subverted when Ramsey wins the modeling portion of the first challenge after Heath's Wardrobe Malfunction.
- The Cynic: Vicky, judging by her journal entry.
- Fanservice: The first chapter includes an entire scene of Pietro and Travis showing off their rather muscular bodies.
- Friend to All Living Things: Lila
- Heroic Sacrifice: Chadd throws the challenge in chapter three in an attempt to save Heath from being sent into the Fashion Face-Off, which is what ultimately leads to Chadd's own elimination at the hands of Betsy.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Pietro, considering his fondness of Alfred.
- Jerk With A Heart Of Jerk: Spence.
- Loophole Abuse: During the second challenge, Karen climbs atop the maze walls in order to gain a better vantage point.
- Manipulative Bastard: Karen during the second chapter, where she hatches a plan to save Alfred from elimination by sending Gretchen into the Fashion Face-Off with him. Travis in chapter three, where he tricks Spence into flirting (and starting a relationship) with Danni.
- Motor Mouth: Danni
- Mr. Fanservice: The only reason Travis is on the show to begin with.
- Southern Belle: Betsy, or so we're lead to believe...
- Straight Man: Alfred, and to a lesser extent Ramsey.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Travis is notably always shirtless.
- Wardrobe Malfunction: Heath during the first challenge.