Lunch Date with a Goth, an Indie Chick, and a Wide-Eyed Bubble Boy is a Total Drama fan fiction made by Rufus T Serenity.
Roughly a month after TDAS ended, three friends have lunch together. For different reasons, all three of them rarely did this sort of thing, if ever. To the shock of at least one of them, all three teens find it to be very enjoyable. Gwen, Zoey, and Cameron discuss many aspects of the previous season as well as some of the aftermath of those aspects with earnestness and humor.
The story is complete.
The story provides examples of:
- Continuity Nod: As said in the synopsis, Cameron, Gwen and Zoey discuss several canon events while having lunch together.
- Give Geeks a Chance: Gwen and Zoey playfully tease Cameron about this, about how he had been hinted as a possible couple for either Gwen herself or Courtney.
- Minimalist Cast: The protagonists are the fic's only characters; some of the show's other characters are mentioned but they never appear.
- Odd Friendship: While they have very little in common, Gwen, Cameron and Zoey are shown to become friends quite quickly.
- Reality Ensues: Mike had to go to psychiatrist because he lost his other personalities was traumatic to him.
- Shout-Out: Some literary works, including Dante's Divine Comedy, and Rudyard Kipling's "The Female of The Species", are referenced during the conversation, specially the first, with Gwen discussing possible Laser-Guided Karma punishments for Chris.
- Single Woman Seeks Good Man: Discussed. Gwen and Zoey tell Cameron that any girl dating him will be lucky, as he's a smart, nice and overall decent guy.
- The One That Got Away: Gwen is still regretful on how her relationship ended with Trent.
- Two Girls and a Guy: The protagonists Gwen, Zoey and Cameron.
- Twofer Token Minority: Cameron, as he's both the only guy and black raced.