This page is still under work.
The weirdest crossover fanfic that might just have you rofling if it's in your taste. It also helps if you happen to be a fan of the anime, manga, comics, tv shows, movies, everything that it intends to parody.
There is a school. A school for protagonists and anyone who wants to be one. There is one man there who is a cut above the rest. His name is Kai. He can kick ass like no other because he is half Saiyan and half Kryptonian as well as being raised and empowered by the Asgardian Gods of the Marvel Universe. He can kick so much ass he could put Kamina and Wonder Woman to shame, and be able to befriend so many enemies it puts Nanoha to shame. The catch: He loses his powers thanks to Loki the Norse Marvel god of mischief. Now he's as powerless as Captain America (not that that's the worst thing) and has to get help from one man to deal with his own mortality. The Batman. Now he is being trained to be the new Batman. And it's gonna be Hell. Now he will end up having tons of absurd adventures along with his new sidekick Akemi Homura.
This is a simple but crazy comedic crossover story that was made by Deviantart user Ryuu-Sei-Oh. This is not just a crossover of either anime, manga, video games, or comics but a crossover intending to be for all stuff fictional. Keep in mind that this story was made mostly for shit's and giggles, so in the end this is not being made to be a successful best seller or anything like that. It is one of those things that starts off as something to get rid of boredom that turns into a hobby to pass the time with the hopes that people get at least a slight chuckle out of it. It's not written like nomral fan fiction so it won't read out like normal fan fiction that you find on the web.
Find the deviantart users page here
You'll also find some of it rewritten in traditional format on Fanfiction.Net under a different title: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9961981/1/Kaiser-Chronicles. Some minor changes have been made to the plot.
Dragon Ball Xceed provides examples of:
- Action Girl: Homura is one. Come to think of it, due to the nature of this story there is a countless number of em.
- Alternate Universe: The whole story is set in a universe that can house every character you can imagine. Whatever form of fiction you can imagine, it can be there.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Homura's time traveling is an awesome thing but useless to help Kai when all it can do is let her time travel to right before something bad happens to Madoka.
- Brought Down to Normal: Kai loses his powers thanks to Loki pretty quickly in the first three chapters, making him peak human.
- Coitus Ensues: After being convinced to lose his virginity, Kai ends up only talking to a girl for about 5 minutes before she jumps into his bed like he's Tony Stark or something. Hmm... Possible relation?
- Crazy-Prepared: In order to fulfill a promise to the Strike Witches club, stating he would do something to stop their enemies the Neuroi club (who in this story are human and VERY arguably more in the right), Kai prepares himself to combat them by obtaining some of Scarecrows fear toxins with the intent to use it on them as his first act as Batman.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Homura fighting Kai. He shows that not all his benefits have been lost showing protection from time magic and delivers a well placed punch that knocks the breath out of Homura.
- Cutaway Gag: Some of the chapters utilize this to a degree.
- Groin Attack: A pretty absurd one is proposed by Kai as a penalty for a bet during a Children's Card Game.
- Instant Seduction: Implied in chapter 9 as Kai ends up bedding a woman from another guys harem. And later ends up having sex with 7 different women in the span of 5 days. And why? All thanks to Stewie of Family Guy fame convincing him to do so. Now Kai has at least 1 friend with benefits. This chapter was made to see how well sex sells.
- Kid Sidekick: Homura to Kai.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: When Kai finds out that not everyone is the same as him in chapter one he calls his adoptive father Odin and shouts into the phone his own displeasure at this revelation so loud that it puts him into his Odin Sleep. And his two friends go temporarily deaf.
- Manipulative Bastard: Loki is this after we find out about the outrageously hilarious plot he employed to fuck up Kai's friendship with his adoptive brother Thor. It involves Mc'Nuggets
- Punch-Clock Hero: Homura is being payed by Kai 229 US Dollars a day to be his sidekick.
- A Tasteof Power: The main character Kai has all this power due to being half Saiyan, half Kryptonian, and empowered by the Marvel Asgardian gods. And yet in the third chapter it's all taken away from him and leaves him almost powerless. Compared to before, he becomes as weak as an ordinary insect compared to Ego The Living Planet.
- Training from Hell: In the Bat Time Chamber Kai is not only trained by Bruce to surpass him in only 8 years by living for the entire time in a simulated Gotham City where he masters all of Batman's skills, but he is trained by Lady Shiva as well. By having her beat the shit out of him until he can win a fight against her.
- What Happened to the Mouse?: At the end of Chapter 1 an event happens that causes them to leave on a search for the cause. In chapter 2 they end up wondering what it was they left for and decide to forget all about it.
- Year Inside, Hour Outside: Bruce Wayne helps train Kai to deal with the loss of his powers and his decent into being mortal. How? By creating his own perfected Batman version of the Hyper Bolic Time Chamber where he spends 8 years (8 days in the real world) training to be Batman.