- Drink whenever somebody is called a bastard.
- Drink when Rick calls someone a fascist.
- Drink twice if he blames Thatcher for something.
- Drink whenever Vyvyan performs an act of violence.
- Take two drinks if he blows something up in the process.
- Finish your drink if he bursts through a wall.
- Take a drink whenever a guest star appears who would later become famous in another work.
- Take two drinks if said guest has appeared in a major Hollywood blockbuster.
- Drink whenever a Cutaway Gag occurs.
- Drink when an inanimate object comes to life or an animal starts talking.
- Finish your drink if the last two are combined.
- Drink whenever a Balowski goes off into a standup routine.
- Take two drinks if he breaks character to do so.
- Drink whenever Neil attempts suicide.
- Drink whenever Vyvyan survives something no human should be able to.
- Drink whenever Mike has a dodgy deal going on.
- Drink whenever a musical act appears in the living room to perform a song.
- Drink twice if the lads interact with them.
- Drink when something bizarre happens and the lads either take no notice or treat it as mundane.
- Take two drinks if the lads do notice, but only because they're pissed about how it messes up their TV-watching schedule, the look of their living room, etc.
- Take two drinks if Cliff Richard is referenced.
- Drink whenever Neil tells someone not to hassle him and bring him down.
- Drink whenever Rick thinks he's more popular than he is.
- Take two drinks when he refers to himself as "The People's Poet".
- Take three if he actually recites some of his horrendous "poetry".
- Drink whenever Neil sneezes explosively.
- Take two if his sneeze knocks over a nearby object or character.
Drinking Game / The Young Ones