Troian Avery Bellisario (born October 28, 1985 in Los Angeles, California) is an American actress and the daughter of producers Donald P. Bellisario and Deborah Pratt. She made her film debut at the age of 3 in Last Rites. She made several TV and movie appearances in her teen years (most of the TV appearances were in shows produced by her father - in fact, Last Rites is the elder Bellisario's first [and to date only] feature film) before attending the University of Southern California. She rose to worldwide prominence as Spencer Hastings in the hit TV series, Pretty Little Liars.
She is married to actor Patrick J. Adams and they have one child.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Most of her roles.
- Awesome Mc Coolname
- Real-Life Relative:
- She guested on NCIS, a show where her father is the producer (she also made appearances on other Donald P. Bellisario series like Quantum Leap and JAG). Also in the show, she played the sister of the character being played by her real life step-brother.
- She also appeared on Suits as an ex of Mike's. She married Patrick J. Adams in December 2016. They later starred in Clara together too.
- Shout-Out: The main guest character in the Quantum Leap episode "A Portrait For Troian" is named after her (although Troian Bellisario does not actually appear in this episodenote ).
- Statuesque Stunner: She's 5'8.