Feed is a 2017 independent drama film starring actors Troian Bellisario and Tom Felton. 18-year-old twins Olivia and Matt were born into a world of privilege and high expectations. There are almost no boundaries between them and even their dreams are connected. As they prepare for their last year of school together, an unforeseen tragedy tears them apart. The film was released on July 18, 2017.
- Control Freak: Matt was this to Liv even before dying. Matt tells her what to do, what to say, what to think and, specifically, when not to eat. (Liv visualizes that she's saving the food for Matt, who can only live on if Liv makes this sacrifice.)
- Driven to Suicide: After a suicide attempt at a party her parents hosted, Liv is sent to an Eating Disorder Inpatient Treatment Center.
- Force Feeding: Liv is force-fed a replacement meal shake through a tube down her nose and throat after refusing to eat in front of her therapist.
- Incest Subtext: The twins are close. Perhaps Matt is a little too protective of his sister Liv.
- Manipulative Bastard: Matt to Liv. Even in eating disorder rehabilitation, her brother torments her by forcing her to lie to the therapists or forcing her to save food for him (against the center's rules).
- Morality Pet: Matt was this to Liv. When she loses him, her mental health and grades deteriorated because of her grief in losing him. Matt continues to be this to Liv even in death, fueling her eating disorder.
- Through the Eyes of Madness: Olivia, unable to carry the guilt she feels alone, begins to see Matt or some hostile version of him in moments she might need him most.
- Villainous Incest: Matt will do anything to keep him and his twin sister close again, even negatively influencing her into a near-fatal eating disorder.
- Wham Shot: The voice in Liv's head telling her not to eat isn't her dead twin brother.
- Weight Woe: Liv starves herself to the point of near-death, forcing her parents to intervene with eating disorder rehabilitation.