Trisha Hershberger is a vlogger and actress who first gained notoriety as a host on SourceFed. She was with the channel from 2012 to early 2015. After her departure, she made occasional guest appearances including in the final SourceFed video released in March 2017.
Since leaving SourceFed, Trisha has gained a following of her own producing solo content on her YouTube channel; she has become best known for her series The Naked Truth. In it, she vlogs naked about various topics. Trisha emphasizes that the series' nudity is not sexualized — hence why it is done from the shoulders up and no private parts are shown — but representative of being vulnerable and sharing one's true feelings without the pretense of clothes and makeup. Trisha encourages her followers to make their own responses to her videos. Some choose to do so naked, others prefer to remain clothed; regardless, Trisha has dubbed those who make responses the "Naked Army". She sometimes has guests on The Naked Truth, but with the exception of her husband these interviews are usually done via Skype so as to prevent Trisha and the guest from seeing each other fully nude. Also, while Trisha herself is not a nudist, the show has attracted some interest from the nudist community who praise it for demonstrating that simply being naked is not inherently sexual.
In addition to The Naked Truth, Trisha also does tech videos where she reviews the latest gadgets and the occasional DIY video. She has her own Twitch channel where she plays new video games and gives away prizes to her fans. She has also been interviewed on Reel Geek Girls.
- Buxom Is Better: She often jokes about the fact that she has rather large breasts and how she identifies with Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Catchphrase: She's fond of saying, "No no!".
- Dining in the Buff: Her Naked Truth vlog about alcohol featured her drinking a White Russian.
- Gamer Chick: She's an avid gamer and plays everything from the latest Tomb Raider to survival horror to indie games. Her all-time favorite game is Myst.
- Gasshole: She has no inhibitions with farting on camera and many of her castmates have described her as such.
- Happily Married: To Nate Parker as of October 22nd, 2015. The two introduced a son named Logan to the world on February 21st, 2017.
- Ms. Fanservice: Her hourglass figure has most certainly developed a bit of this reputation online, with her fair share of sexy photo shoots and many, many screencaps. However, she says wouldn't want to be naked in a movie unless it was the role of a lifetime.
- Nerds Are Sexy: All the way up to her YouTube URL name being "nerdychick5". Trisha is often complimented on her appearance but generally doesn't play up the sexy angle unless she's cosplaying or doing a photo shoot.
- Nudity Equals Honesty: The whole point of The Naked Truth is to shed one's clothes so as to be vulnerable and thus more honest.
- Old Shame: When Trisha first moved to Los Angeles to pursue acting, she took any acting job she could find. As a result, she appeared in some low budget horror movies that she now looks back on with embarrassment.
- Please Put Some Clothes On: Trisha sometimes gets this reaction from people who don't understand what The Naked Truth is all about and assume she's doing it to be sexy. She doesn't let those people get to her though which is why she has never done a clothed Naked Truth.
- Schedule Slip: The Naked Truth's release schedule became more sporadic after Trisha gave birth to her son Logan in February 2017. After October, it went on a seemingly indefinite hiatus. In the summer of 2018, Trisha said she had plans for Naked Truth 2.0 and teased that the next incarnation might be done live. Naked Truth 2.0 premiered on October 6, 2018 and is indeed live thanks to a locked-in camera that should prevent any potential nipple slips. Trisha decided it should be live to avoid YouTube demonetization and encourage more interactivity. In January 2021, the Naked Truth shifted to a podcast format and the YouTube version was replaced by a happy hour hangout show.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Trisha on multiple occasions while being a part of Paris Hilton's My New BFF show.
- Firstly, she only signed onto the show under the guise of it being The Apprentice-esque and attached to a big celebrity, and immediately reconsidered after realizing that Hilton was said celebrity.
- Then, after six weeks of poor working and living conditions for no pay with zero connection to the outside world that she likened to hazing, Trisha got voted off in the first episode. She couldn't have been happier about it, and her subsequent Elimination Statement consisted of her celebrating her newfound freedom — and was promptly never used.
- Shoulders-Up Nudity: The Naked Truth is done from the shoulders up not just because of YouTube restrictions but to emphasize that the nudity is not from a sexual angle.