He also voices his disapproval of Eva.
The HotDiggedyDemon website can found here.
The works of Max Gilardi provide examples of:
- Author Appeal: Garfield and Ren & Stimpy, especially the latter since his highly detailed and grotesque style seems to evoke John Kricfalusi's own. So much so that he even did a fan cartoon putting it to the test in "Stimpson Q. Cat".
- Black Comedy: Famous for these.
- Gross-Up Close-Up: As noted above, one of Max's signatures is this, likely due to his love of Ren & Stimpy and other cartoons/comics of the like, albeit never as extreme as John K. and Co. ever got. However, PONY.MOV certainly ramped it up more than his rest, even getting gory in some episodes.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: He plays no fewer than thirteen characters, both male and female, in the PONY.MOV series. He also can do damn near accurate impressions of Ren and Stimpy.
- Mook Horror Show: Fazbear and Friends, which is a Perspective Flip on Five Nights at Freddy's.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: Most of his short tend to be in the cynical side, with only a couple of occassional idealistic moments.