A versatile writer found on Fanfiction.net who writes mostly short stories and a couple multi-chapter stories for various fandoms and crossovers such as Naruto, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Dragon Ball and many others.
Many of her fics are recommended in the Naruto and Harry Potter tvtrope fanfic recommendations.
- Attention Deficit Creator Disorder: She often starts new stories on a whim, and stories which have gone with a steady string of updates can suddenly go cold... before many get updates again. And so on. She has admitted to not having much of a schedule and just writing when the inspiration strikes.
- Crack Fic: Another favorite of hers.
- Continuity Drift: Her fics either lampshade them or tries to rectify them.
- Deconstruction Fic: A lot of her fanfics deconstruct plot points or aspects of the series. In her Naruto fanfics, many aspects of Naruto Fanon and Canon are deconstructed to show the logical consequences.
- For Want of a Nail: A Different Dursley Family. After getting caught for a prank, Vernon Dursley was expelled from Smeltings and had to go to a comprehensive school, where he learned to be tolerant, making him an Inadequate Inheritor as far as his father was concerned. Without his father's money or connections, he became a mechanic to earn a living. Despite this, he still married Petunia and had a child born in July, 1980. Considering "Dudley" an Unfortunate Name, he insisted his son would instead be named "Ryan". Vernon talked Petunia out of blaming her sister for her parents' deaths by arguing they'd be killed by Death Eaters anyway. Petunia also Works as well.
- Fortunately, for Harry, these Dursleys wouldn't mistreat him.
- Grey-and-Gray Morality: Many of the worse villains have their sympathetic qualities realistically portrayed and conveyed, and the heroes have complex qualities. More to the point, many people only oppose each other due to Poor Communication Kills and invoked Alternate Character Interpretation.
- Orwellian Retcon: She is not opposed to going back and editing hers stories when contradictory details show up in Canon, so long as it still fits with the overall plot.
- Peggy Sue: Taken Up to Eleven in Time MixUp four different Peggy Sues from different timelines end up in the same timelines to stop their respective Bad Future, hilarity ensues
- Running Gag: Madara or Orochimaru are somehow traumatized by Kushina. Similarly, Mist ninja are terrified of the Uzumaki Clan.
- Technology Marches On: Played for Laughs, in Social Media an A-Team which points out how many villains' schemes failed in the face of modern media.