Eiza González Reyna (born 30 January 1990 in Mexico City, Mexico) is a Mexican actress and singer. She gained popularity in her native Mexico for her debut role as Lola in the Mexican teen-oriented musical telenovela Lola...Érase una vez. She would later break into the United States playing Santanico Pandemonium on the television series From Dusk Till Dawn.
- Jem and the Holograms (2015)
- Baby Driver (2017)
- Alita: Battle Angel (2018)
- Hobbs & Shaw (2019)
- Bloodshot (2020)
- Lola, érase una vez (20072008)
- Sueña conmigo (20102011)
- Amores verdaderos (20122013)
- From Dusk Till Dawn (2014present)
Tropes associated with Eiza González
- What Could Have Been: She was the runner-up for the role of Selina Kyle in The Batman before Zoë Kravitz was ultimately cast.