Missile Mouse is a children's comic book by Jake Parker (of Inktober fame), described by him as "a James Bond meets Han Solo for the middle-grade crowd". The series follows the titular Missile Mouse, a top agent of the Galactic Security Agency, and his adventures protecting the galaxy.
The series so far has two books, and has been featured in Flight Explorer.
Missile Mouse has the following examples:
- Alliterative Title: Missile Mouse.
- Bat Out of Hell: Blazing Bat in "Rescue On Tankium3".
- Bounty Hunter: Blazing Bat is one who's hired to go after Missile Mouse in "Rescue on Tankium3".
- Doomsday Device: The Star Crusher from the first book.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: Blazing Bat's weapon of choice.
- Funny Animal: The titular Missile Mouse.
- Fun with Acronyms: Rogue Imperium of Planets in "The Star Crusher".
- Genetic Memory: Professor Ulrich from "The Star Crusher" has inherited the knowledge from all his ancestors.
- Jet Pack: Missile Mouse has one.
- Mind-Control Device: The villains of "Rescue on Tankium3" used devices that could control the minds of whoever they were attached to to enslave the male population of the titular planet to mine for the Cosmic-Cola Company.
- Mistreatment-Induced Betrayal: King Bognarsh's little assistant spends most of the second book being mistreated by him. When the former slaves storm his castle, said assistant is quite eager to help them out.
- The Mole: Agent Hyde in "The Star Crusher".
- Not Quite Dead: Security Robot #44 in "Rescue On Tankium3" turns back on inside the tube he's placed in at the end of the book.
- Protagonist Title
- Space Cop: Missile Mouse works for the Galactic Security Agency.
- You Are Number 6: Missile Mouse is partnered with a Security Robot in "Rescue On Tankium3". Its designated as #44.