A group of teenage superheroes that take care of lower-level villain threats... usually.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Red Hood and Damien learned the hard way that Starfire's patience has its limits.
- Blunt Metaphors Trauma: Still doesn't quite have a grasp on English wordplay, though she's trying.
- Official Couple: With Nightwing.
- Pardon My Klingon: Peppers her speech with Tamaranean words. She prefers to swear in her native language.
- Team Mom: As the leader of the Titans, Starfire is kind and encouraging to all the younger heroes that fall under her care. Just don't get on her bad side.
- Emo Teen: It's not just that she hates fun. Her summoning of Trigon to her home dimension was an attempt to find a family member cooler than the ones she had, and part of her enjoyed watching all the boring be burned away.
- No Social Skills: He tends to be blunt about what he's thinking, like telling Raven to her face that her mother f**ked Satan and calling Impulse gay before realizing that he actually is.
- Arrogant Kung-Fu Guy: He has the skill to pick apart other Badass Normal characters, giving him quite the ego. Actual metahumans are a different story.
- Because You Were Nice to Me: He rejects returning to the League of Shadows with his mother in favor of staying with Batman and Nightwing, because at least they don't try to sacrifice him "for the greater good".
- Child by Rape: Bruce complains that he was drugged and passed out during Damien's conception, something Damien himself calls Talia out on.
- Creepy Child: Having been raised by assassins, Damien has no issue with killing or maiming enemies.
- Like Father, Like Son: He grumbles in the same way as Batman. He also has a similar attitude towards fun, laughter, and apologizing. Unlike Batman, Damien can admit he's wrong and apologize, he just has an aneurysm every time he does.
- Raised by Wolves: Actually by assassins in a remote location, though Starfire's assessment of him as a feral child isn't too far from the truth.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Most of his time is spent trying to get Batman's approval. Bruce has a hard time giving it to him, usually because of his bloodthirsty nature.
- Love at First Sight: Towards Starfire. Lucky for him, he's able to trigger a Rescue Romance thanks to the alien slavers who were trying to capture her.
- Mr. Fanservice: Widely recognized as being the superhero with the nicest ass.
- Official Couple: With Starfire.
- Team Dad: Towards all the younger heroes, even abrasive ones like Damien. Dick can recognize when one needs a positive male role model in their life.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: The most pronounced out of any of Batman's wards. Dick is nothing but supportive and friendly to Bruce, only to be repeatedly rebuffed, to the point where he's convinced that Bruce has no affection towards him, or anyone else. Bruce giving him a mild compliment is enough to reduce him to tears.
- Meaningful Rename: He decides to call himself Frank, as per Oliver's suggestion, to symbolize a fresh start.
- Rage Against the Mentor: Oliver failed to realize that he was missing for months before being replaced by a clone who endured the same Parental Neglect that Roy/Frank had to put up with all his life. Roy/Frank is furious about this when he's finally unfrozen.