This sub-division of the Tokimeki Memorial Character Sheet is dedicated to characters having appeared in the anime Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love, as well as characters from the game it was inspired from, Tokimeki Memorial Online.
Voiced by: Mamoru Miyano
The main protagonist of Tokimeki Memorial Only Love. A new transfer student at school who finds himself right in the middle of various plots by the student council. It is learned that he transfers schools regularly due to the nature of the work of his parents. By the end of the series, he transfers again, this time to Kirameki Highschool. He does not appear in Tokimeki Memorial Online.
Tropes associated with Riku Aoba:
- Audience Surrogate
- New Transfer Student
- Love at First Sight: Was smitten after his first meeting with Sayuri.
- The Chew Toy: Somehow he always gets caught up in various schemes and shenanigens, especially those of the Student Council.
- Speaks Fluent Animal: He's the only one who can talk to Hiyokokko.
- Training from Hell: Hiyokokko the baby chicken puts him through this to prepare him for baseball captain Ichiroo's tryout.
Voiced by: Yuki Makishima
The primary main heroine of Tokimeki Memorial Online and Only Love. The most popular girl in school, who spends her free time reading under a large tree in the middle of the main school grounds.
Tropes associated with Sayuri Amamiya:
- Cannot Spit It Out: She eventually falls in love with Riku, but couldn't bring herself to admit it until the final episode.
- Last Confession Wins: When she finally confesses her feelings to Riku, he reciprocates them, to the delight of the entire student body.
- Long-Distance Relationship: She and Riku remain together despite Riku having transferred to Kirameki Highschool.
- Love Epiphany: In episode 22, when she visits Riku on New Years, hoping to spend time with him despite Tsukasa and Mina dropping by. Being in his house, Sayuri's feelings for him grow until she realizes her love. Acting on this crush, she was about to confess her love to Riku, only to be erupted by her "Love Rivals".
- Urban Legends: She has lots of them, which just increase her popularity. She pays no heed to them though.
Voiced by: Yukako Yoshikawa
One of the main heroines of Tokimeki Memorial Online and Only Love. A skilled volleyball player. Shortly after the start of the series, Riku bumps into her, and she interprets this as a sign that he is her destined lover.
Tropes associated with Tsukasa Kasuga:
- Crash-Into Hello
- Genki Girl
- Lethal Chef: Unlike most characters of this trope, she actually lampshades this herself(After trying out her own cooking): "This tastes like paint. Even if I'm not yet tasting paint, I know that tastes like this!"
- Love at First Sight
- They Do: She declares Riku to be her fated lover and decides to go out with him just because he bumped into her. It doesn't last though.
Voiced by: Saki Fujita
One of the main heroines of Tokimeki Memorial Online and Only Love. A member of the swimming team and fond of dolphins. She falls in love with Riku after he helps her get a book at the library and later becomes her coach.
Tropes associated with Mina Yayoi:
- Friendly, Playful Dolphin: She's fond of dolphins. In the Tear Jerker scene (where she breaks down crying when Riku is away at the school trip, and doesn't immediately reply to her calls) which happens to take place at an aquarium, several dolphins actually gather nearby when Mina cries, as if to offer her comfort and sympathy.
- Shrinking Violet