- In "Fitting Punishment," Ezra cripples his nephew Bobby with a crowbar in a fit of rage and later kills him due to the resulting burden. He even saws off Bobby's feet to stick him in a small coffin in order to dispose of the body. The following night, the severed feet kick Ezra down the stairs, crippling him. And then Bobby shows up in person with a crowbar of his own.
- "The Secret" concludes with one of these moments where the young orphan protagonist is adopted by an affluent couple who really don't regard him much. He befriends their servant who is tragically killed by the couple when they reveal themselves to be vampires. At the end though, the child's "secret" is that he is a werewolf and, as Narmy as the revelation is, it's just so pleasant to watch him take both the vampires out.
- The ending to "Revenge is the Nuts," starting with Benny finally standing up to his monstrous brother Mr. Grunwald to save Sheila from being raped by Grunwald and ending with the blind residents of the home finally turning the slimy bastard's own guard dog loose on him.
- In the ending Book-Ends segment for "Dead Wait", Whoopi Goldberg intimidates The Crypt Keeper. It's awesome, funny, and even a little creepy in its own right.
- The narrator of "You, Murderer" managing to get his final revenge on his double-crossing wife and best friend despite being a completely inanimate corpse, thanks to their own bungling stupidity.
- The ending to "Split Second", where the loggers take revenge on their abusive boss and his lying wife.Liz: (narrating) Snazz and Artie and the boys found what I spent years looking for. A cure for a terminal case of boredom...
- Delores showing Genre Savvy when she learns Marlys was actually shot by Lavonne in Last Respects. She gives away her last wish on the Monkey's Paw to her sister... but she never specified which sister. The Paw brings Marlys back long enough for to corner Lavonne in the storeroom, which Delores locks up before leaving. She even gloats to Lavonne, as Lavonne is ripped apart by Marlys, "The funny thing is, [Marlys]'s wish was to spend a little more time with you!"
- Devlin Cates returning from the grave to get revenge on his murderer (who also happened to be the abusive ex-boyfriend of the woman he loved) in "The Thing From the Grave".
- The ending segment of "Dead Wait": The Crypt Keeper is interviewing Whoopi Goldberg a la The Late Show with David Letterman. Whoopi gets so fed up with the Crypt Keeper's puns that she actually manages to intimidate him.The Crypt Keeper: Look, it's a pleasure to meet a big star like you.Whoopi: You're a pretty big star. I mean I'd love it if you could be in my next film.The Crypt Keeper: Really!The Crypt Keeper: I'm flattered.Whoopi: (puts finger on tip of blade) But you don't know what bit I want...The Crypt Keeper: Well, as long as I don't end up on the cutting room floor! (laughs; punches desk)Whoopi: (cheesy fake smile; immediately serious; levels machete at the Crypt Keeper) Ok!The Crypt Keeper: (gasp of shock)
- It's worth noting that the machete she pulls out is the exact same machete her character in the episode had used moments prior to decapitate Red.
Awesome / Tales from the Crypt