The Adventures of Mini-Goddess is a Gag Series based on the Ah! My Goddess manga series specifically the random 4-panel comics that appeared between early chapters of the series. Features the exploits of Fun Size copies of the goddesses and a long-suffering rat named Gan. The anime aired 48 7-minute episodes between 1998 and 1999.
- Amusing Injuries: Happens to Gan-chan a lot.
- Animated Actors:Skuld: I thought we were off today!
- Butt-Monkey: Gan
- Canon Immigrant: The ninja trio.
- Gag Series: Emphasizes humor and parody throughout all 48 episodes.
- Negative Continuity: Especially for Gan. Lampshaded in the finale.
- No-Dialogue Episode: The rainy day episode.
- No Fourth Wall
- Parody Names: "Chu Hard" (Die Hard), "Gabira" (Gojira/Godzilla)
- A manga of the main series is shown.
- They also reference Stallone's Cliffhanger in a two-parter involving a runaway air conditioner.
- Episode Two has Skuld, Urd, and Gan riding on mecha. Not all that surprising, until you consider that Skuld's Unit Zero is blue, Urd's Unit One is purple, and Gan's Unit Three is red.
- Spin-Off Babies: Sort of. The entire series is based off one of the powers the Goddesses displayed in the manga.
- Super-Deformed: The goddesses effectively spend most of the day in a Mouse World.
- Talking Animal: Gan and the other rats.
- The Voice: Keiichi. Lampshaded in one episode where a confused Gan wonders who and what the college student obliquely mentioned in the opening narration is.