Locked Pages: Lock, UnLock and Edit requests:
- Check Locked Pages and Permanent Red Link Club first. They can provide guidance on what are good and bad requests.
- Include working links in your request to the page(s) in question.
- Pages cut a while ago were automatically locked. Before asking for an unlock, make sure that the article you want to create is in the proper Namespace, has gone through YKTTW if it's a trope, and otherwise fulfills our guidelines for Creating New Pages.
- If asking for edits, state your changes exactly as they should appear on the page, including proper Example Indentation, namespacing, and pothole and quote formatting. And make sure that what you want to add is actually a valid example.
- We do not edit archived articles, even to correct links.
- Main redirects are no longer being created for namespaced work pages. Don't ask for one.
- Some locked pages have ongoing cleanup threads, like Complete Monster (Thread), Five-Man Band (Thread) and any locked Trope Pantheon page (Thread). Other than purely technical requests, edits to these pages ought to be discussed in these threads first.
- Work pages made in the wrong namespace, pages banned under The Content Policy and the 5P Circuit and subpages that are disallowed (like Headscratchers pages for tropes) are valid reasons for requesting page locks.
edited 14th Jun '15 9:40:54 AM by SeptimusHeap
- Comic Books
- Live-Action TV
- New Media
- Professional Wrestling
- Tabletop Games
- Video Games
- Western Animation
- Real Life
edited 19th Nov '10 11:04:27 PM by fawn
edited 20th Nov '10 6:12:47 PM by shimaspawn
For the traditional Jewish.perspective, strike out
Kind of a minor nitpick, but there you have it. Also, under I Got Better Lazarus needs to be added.
Also, on the Ctrl+Alt+Del page, under Anti Sue, the bit about Ethan being no more likely to be right than other religious figures who attack him over Winter-een-mas, the Dude, Not Funny! pothole needs to be removed because that's not an example of that trope.
edited 23rd Nov '10 3:35:24 PM by Anaheyla
- The reference to the Family Guy episode "Not All Dogs Go To Heaven" is not necessary and should be removed.
- The "A Few Words on Literalism" section was subject to some discussion — a suggested rewrite appears on the discussion page here. (I neglected to ask opinions on the final parenthetical when compiling that rewrite — but I would be inclined to preserve it.)
edited 24th Dec '10 8:11:45 PM by RobinZimm
edited 28th Nov '10 11:01:32 PM by tsstevens
- The mark of a good story means not feeling like The Angry Video Game Nerd hearing it."What would Buffy do?" Spike.
edited 2nd Dec '10 2:41:19 PM by Marioguy128
edited 7th Dec '10 6:01:39 PM by Twentington
- Under My Immortal: Rewrite "[[strike:[[AwesomeMcCoolname Awesome McCoolname]]]] [[AwesomeMcCoolname Sucky McFailName]]" as "[[strike:[=ÞAwesome McCoolnameÞ]] ÞFail O'SuckynameÞ=]".
- Also under My Immortal: Add the Cookie Cutter Fic trope. Its addition is overdue.
edited 9th Dec '10 7:39:32 AM by NESBoy