Misused (needs wick checking/cleaning): Lady In Red get usage counts
edited 28th Nov '13 9:37:26 AM by Sackett
- I never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight
- I never seen you shine so bright...mm hmm
- I never seen so many men ask you if you wanted to dance
- Looking for a little romance
- Given half the chance
- I have never seen that dress you're wearing
- Or the highlights in your hair...they catch my eye
- I have been blind
- Lady in red is dancing with me...cheek to cheek
- There's nobody here
- It's just you and me
edited 15th May '14 9:10:23 AM by ShanghaiSlave
edited 15th May '14 7:35:12 AM by captainpat
- the trope is not actually "woman wears red", but "person wears red to mark hir important".
- the trope is actually "woman wears red to mark her as important (no less)", not "sexy woman wears red (no more, no less)".
edited 15th May '14 8:54:24 AM by ShanghaiSlave
edited 15th May '14 9:58:10 AM by ShanghaiSlave
- In Trope High, During the High School Dance. Cool Loser Dantina, who's usual attire is a rather conservative red trenchcoat paired with Nerd Glasses, wore a rather revealing Red Sexy Backless Outfit Minidress for the dance, getting the attention of everyone. Even the Alpha Bitch Alice was shocked (because she wore her mother's well-covering dress according to her chatter with her Gir Posse). Of course, the glasses were off and her hair was down. She was the Talk of School that night, Mostly because her Minidress violated their Dress Code, which were Long Gowns...
edited 15th May '14 10:28:19 AM by ShanghaiSlave
Page Action: Lady In Red
10th Nov '13 7:32:41 AM