edited 4th Mar '12 2:00:35 PM by TripleElation
edited 4th Mar '12 3:00:41 PM by LastHussar
edited 5th Mar '12 12:23:40 PM by TripleElation
- A knife fight on top of the Washington Monument while it is on fire
- A helicopter chase through Manhattan with skyscrapers collapsing all around
- One of the protagonists has just been killed off, and someone else wants to retaliate. The character in question goes to the house of the man who ordered the killing, bursts through the door, and empties a clip into him. They reload. They empty the clip. They reload. They empty the clip. They reload. They empty the clip. While this is going on, they never look angry - they look dead. There's no expression at all. And the page after that one triggers a Freak Out.
- Two words: "Break her." What follows is the single most disturbing sequence I've ever put to paper, and that is seriously saying something.
- Character A is standing with his back to a large plate-glass window facing down a hallway full of Mooks with guns trained on him. He's completely calm.
- Banter ensues.
- A grins ever so slightly.
- A helicopter appears right in front of the window and opens fire.
- The bullets whiz past A, who doesn't even flinch and just stands there (It should be noted that the guy flying the helicopter and aiming the guns is really good at his job).
- Once all the mooks are dead, A turns around, walks to the window, and calmly jumps onto the gunship.
edited 24th Mar '13 6:46:20 AM by PsychoFreaX
edited 2nd Apr '13 9:19:50 AM by PsychoFreaX
edited 28th Aug '13 1:42:44 AM by ironcommando
...you're still a friend. Same here
edited 28th Aug '13 1:57:16 AM by tsstevens
You need to Get Known to get one of those.