Tropers: Nick The Swing
This page used to be filled with the immature ramblings and half baked boasting of Nick the Swing, since then, I have decided to become less of a whiny little bitch and grow up. Real tropes will now be added here. Tropes:
- Attack Drone: On the forum roleplays I frequent which involve Humongous Mecha, most designs I come up with in the later game tend to involve a lot of these. I blame it on watching clips of Awakening of the Trailblazer.
- Berserk Button: I confess I perhaps have too many.
- However, it seems to me that anger lasts for a short time, but that certain things can tend to cause somewhat more intense anger.
- It Amused Me / For the Evulz: Gnawing boredom is a part of the sociopathic package, thus, I tend to amuse myself with whatever is available.
- Lack of Empathy: Par the course.
- The Sociopath: A diagnosed sociopath, I was usually prone to blame my own problems on other people, I lack empathy (this part is slowly being dealt with), I find it difficult to form complex emotional bonds beyond a certain point, and I have some talent in emotional manipulation. However, I recognize this problem exists for me, mainly because its caused me a lot of trouble growing up.
- Uh huh, how were you diagnosed?
- Family got a psychologist due to some...issues. Formally diagnosed.
- Troll: I have decided that, given the above, every day I will find someone new to troll. I don't really hate individual people, its just hating them some days would seem fun.
- in fact, its obvious now that I have been playing with some common tropes associated with the above. My Knighting behavior was, now that I look back, not an issue of "care", but more an issue of "I am bored."
- Hey Schitzo.
- Yeah, I do not know what I was thinking when I chose this username.
- Uhh, thanks, Rexila...