We've switched servers and will be updating the old code over the next couple months, meaning that several things might break. Please report issues here
Um, HEY! My name, (as far as you know) is CJ Croen 1393
. Iím here to make a name for myself!
About me? Well, I have Aspergerís Syndrome. My hobbies include drawing, being on the computer, reading, brainstorming and talking to myself
I have many Fanfics that are stuck in a continuous Development Hell
open/close all folders
Fan Fics that I HAVE PUBLISHED
NOTE: My published Fan Works
and other works will only be given their own pages when they exceed past two chapters.
- My Little Heta Stuck MS Ts: An MST series featuring characters from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Axis Powers Hetalia, Homestuck and Harry Potter riffing on bad fanfictions. It has been published and is in progress. It can be found here.
- Welcome To The Inferno: A Pirate AU of the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist anime, with some elements from the manga/Brotherhood anime. Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Winry Rockbell and Ling Yao were planning on finding a treasure with a map made by the Elric brothers' father. But they're soon captured by an old colleague of his, Captain Dante, and her crew of seven. The Elrics and their friends need to keep their wits about them in order to keep themselves safe and escape from these horrors, with the help of an unlikely ally. Can be read here
- Pet Shopstuck: An AU fic of Homestuck in which some of the characters are animals in a pet shop in New York City, run by Feferi Peixes and Tavros Nitram. There, John, Rose, Jade and Dave get into lots of shenanigans. Inspired by a Free! fanfic with a similar concept. Can be read here
- Saviours of the Multiverse: Mega Crossover. Zalgo has escaped from his can and is plotting to send The Multiverse into a state of permanent decay. It is up to Princess Twilight Sparkle, Finn the Human, John Egbert, Feliciano "Italy" Vargas and Miku Hatsune to stop him. Are they up to the task? Can be read here.
- The Stranded Idols: A Vocaloid fanfic. The Vocaloids get stranded on a desert island...with dinosaurs! Can be read here.
Fan Fic ideas I have not published:
- The Rin and Len Plushie Show!: A webvideo series starring plushies of Rin and Len Kagamine. A fun little webcast in which the twins answer fanmail, introduce various segments, interview guest stars, etc. Segments include:
- Fanmail: The most hated segment on the show. Where Rin and Len answer fanmail.
- How Will Len Die This Time?: (Ep. 2 onward) A game in which Rin shows the viewers a song that Len shows up in and asks the viewers to figure out how he dies.
- Meiko's Vital Information for your Everyday Life: (Ep. 3 onward) Stole...er, inspired by All That, Meiko gives the viewers advice that will be valuable to them in every mundane situation!
- Kaito's Pick-Up Lines: (TBA) Kaito tries to use pick-up lines on Meiko. Hilarity Ensues.
- Miku's Guide to Stardom: (TBA) Miku gives the viewers tips on how to be famous. If only she'd remember that the viewers aren't robots.
- Luka's "What the Heck, Fandom!?": (TBA) Luka shows us what the Vocaloid fandom is like. She's not pleased with what she sees.
- Prank Calling Shizuo: (Ep. 3 onward) The twins prank call Shizuo Heiwajima.
- Guest Stars: The twins (and by "the twins" we mean Rin) interview guest stars who are either other Vocaloids or anime characters.
(and by "spin off" I mean "cheap imitation made out of spite") called The Neru and Haku Figurine Show!
that depends on whether or not I'll be able to get a Neru and Haku
figurine might also be made.
NOTE: I already have some episodes filmed but I don't currently have them edited or uploaded. Regardless, since I plan to upload them, I will not be calling them "Unpublished" just yet.
- Fierce Battles And Fantastic Adventures: A My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic fanfic. The Corruption that took over Princess Luna, Invidia, returns and gathers the other villains of the show, Discord, Trixie, The Diamond Dogs, Gilda, and Prince Blueblood to attack the Mane Six and take over Equestria. Can the Elements of Harmony save the day before it's too late?
- Pairings: Trixie/Blueblood
- Darkness Over Ikebukuro: A Durarara!! Fanfic, title pending. Mikado has turned The Dollars into a ruthless dictatorship and now rules Ikebukuro with an iron fist and a glass mind. It is now up to the resistance force to rise against him and defeat him before Ikebukuro faces destruction. Dark Fic.
- Pairings: Shizuo/Vorona, Shinra/Celty, hinted Izaya/Namie, Mairu/Aoba/Kururi, Kasuka/Ruri and Masaomi/Mikado/Anri.
- CV04 The New Guy: A Vocaloid Fanfic. The Crypton Future Media Vocaloids greet their newest family member, CV04, as he tries to cope with being the newest member of such a popular family.
- Pairings: Kaito/Meiko, Miku/Luka, Rin/Len, hinted Len/Teto, Gakupo/Gumi, and hinted CV04/Project-If.
- Superbros: Axis Powers Hetalia Fanfic. Superhero AU. In-progress. A group of people with superpowers are accepted into an elite academy meant to help them control their powers. Their current applicants are Alfred F. Jones, Arthur Kirkland, Francis Bonnefoy, Yao Wang, Ivan Bravinski, Matthew Williams, Ludwig Bellschmidt, Feliciano Vargas, Lovino Vargas, Antonio Corriendo and Kiku Honda. With such strange residents and equally odd teachers (Roderich, Elizabeta and Gilbert) are they up to the challenge?
- Pairings: Feliciano/Ludwig (Italy/Germany), Arthur/Alfred (UK/US), Feliks/Toris (Poland/Lithuania), Kiku/Heracles (Japan/Greece), Lovino/Antonio (S.Italy/Spain), Elizabeta/Roderich (Hungary/Austria), Yao/Ivan (China/Russia), Francis/Angelique (France/Seychelles), Matthew/Carlos (Canada/Cuba), Natalia/Sofia (Belarus/Ukraine) and others.
- The Vocaloid Parent Trap: Vocaloid fanfic. Len Sakine and Rin Kagamine were Separated at Birth, but they start having strange dreams about each other despite never meeting and end up meeting at a summer camp. Len lives with their mother, Meiko and her butler Gakupo, and Rin lives with their father, Kaito and his housekeeper, Luka. The two of them decide to switch places and get their parents back together...but things get complicated when Kaito introduces his new, nice-on-the-outside-evil-on-the-inside fiancee, Miku.
- Pairings: Kaito/Meiko, minor Kaito/Miku, and Gakupo/Luka.
- The Depths Of The City: My attempt at a good version of For Your Eyes Only and a Durarara!! fanfic. Obviously AU and hints of Dark Fic. There are people known as "Demi-Humans" who have traits similar to animals. These people are fully human despite these traits, but unfortunately they are viewed as inferior to humans and usually used as hired help. These are the stories of several of such people and how they overcome discrimination:
- Mikado Ryugamine, a dog-boy, is a middle school graduate who has found work in Ikebukuro thanks to his best friend Masaomi Kida. He ends up working for Shizuo Heiwajima, his boss Tom and his girlfriend Vorona, who all treat him fairly.
- Anri Sonohara, a cat-girl who "works" as a live-in maid for Shinra Kishitani and his wife Celty. However, they are Demi-Human activists of a sort and tend to do all the work themselves, leaving poor Anri feeling like The Load.
- Masaomi Kida, a parakeet-boy who works for Izaya Orihara. While he's cheery and perky, and loves flying more than anything, people don't know that Izaya does not treat him fairly at all, abusing him emotionally and physically, tying his wings down to render him flightless as punishment for staying out passed curfew and being generally cruel to him. Masaomi wants to leave this...and then he meets Izaya's beautiful girlfriend, Saki Mikajima...
- Walker Yumasaki, a raccoon-boy who works as a live-in butler for the rich Karisawa family and falls in love with the heiress to the family, Erika.
- Aoba Kuronuma, a fox-boy who lives in the orihara household and doesn't really work, but acts as a "playmate" for Izaya's younger sisters, Mairu and Kururi.
- Mika Harima, a cat-girl who works as a live-in maid for the wealthy Yagiri family. She falls head-over-heels for Seiji, much to the dismay of his disapproving older sister.
- Pairings: Mikado/Anri, Masaomi/Saki, Walker/Erika, Mairu/Aoba/Kururi, Shinra/Celty, Shizuo/Vorona, Izaya/Saki, Seiji/Mika, onesided Namie/Seiji.
- The Headless Boy: Celty meets a boy named Drago who claims to be a dullahan...and her friend from long ago. She doesn't believe him at first but him removing his own head is a convincing argument for the "dullahan" part anyway.
- Pairings: Celty/Shinra, Shizuo/Tom, possibly others.
open/close all folders
Tropes that apply to me (ALPHABETIZING IS FOR THE WEAK! And when I started on the wiki I wasn't very good at it; I'm getting better now, though):
- Adorkable: Pretty much. If you need more proof, check out how I am on YouTube.
- No Social Skills: Asperger's syndrome does that to you. Permanently. And sometimes I wonder: "why even try?"
- Pretty Boy/Bishōnen: I am one. Well, aside from the zits.
- Arc Number: 1393, the number on my handle. They're a merger of the day and year of my birth. I like to associate myself with the number thirteen in general, actually.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: With this being the internet, me being a bisexual fanfic writer and my love of yaoi, I'm convinced this has happened to me at least once before; Just to clarify once and for all here on TV Tropes, I'm a guy, not a girl, a guy.
- Berserk Button: Two major ones for me:
- People insulting my mom. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, you can be darn sure that you might have to hold me back from verbally tearing into whoever did it.
- Paleontological inaccuracy. I can excuse it if it's Science Marches On or a fictional medium that isn't supposed to be accurate (like a cartoon or a movie), but if it's a documentary or educational book from the modern day that gets something blatantly wrong...just, UGH! Would it kill you to do a little research!?
- Apologizes a Lot
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Although I do say stuff like "crap", "this sucks", etc. but those kind of things are about as far as I'll go.
- But Not Too Foreign: I'm part Filipino, part Italian and part Finnish. And I was born here in North America.
- Amazon Chaser: If a hot girl is able to beat me up, I'll be hooked. If she actually DOES beat me up, however, it'll be over between us.
- Man Child: And I don't intend to grow up.
- Basement-Dweller: Well, my bedroom is in the basement...
- Masochist's Meal: Flaming Hot Cheetos. That is all.
- TV Tropes Ruined My Vocabulary: Not to a serious extent, but I still slip trope names into casual conversations.
- A Rare Sentence:
Me: It is excruciatingly difficult to anthropomorphize a Pteranodon...okay, that was a weird sentence.
Why did my phoenix just fall over?
- Serial Tweaker
- Eight Deadly Words: My reaction to My Wife and Kids.
- Humble Hero: I will often respond to praise with a deadpan "uh-huh".
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: If you ever mistake a pterosaur for a dinosaur, bird or anything else that it's not, you will get an hour long lecture about all the reasons it isn't.
- Perma Stubble
- Security Blanket: My stuffed Pteranodon is still one for me. If I get married and start living on my own, the little guy will be on special shelf above my bed. And, I'm convinced he eats nightmares. No really, I am.
- Italians Love Feliciano Vargas: The aderpable little coward makes me both proud and slightly ashamed to be part Italian.
- No Indoor Voice: I'm often told that I'm shouting when I'm trying to whisper!
CJ's Mom: You're being too loud! Please whisper!
CJ:...I AM WHISPERING.
- Why Did It Have To Be Heights?
- Angst Aversion: No Torchwood for me please. As much as I love yaoi and pterodactyls, I don't want any more psychological or emotional trauma than I already have. note I don't want to watch Supernatural or Doctor Who for similar reasons.
- Proud to Be a Geek: I zig-zag this one.
- The Slacker / Brilliant but Lazy / Lazy Bum: I tend to put stuff off until the la
- I REALLY, REALLY HATE MATHEMATICS!!!!
- Covert Pervert
- Love Freak: Romance is a favorite subject of mine, and if a media has pairings with plenty of WAFF material, chances are I'll be hooked.
- Madness Mantra: I have two. The first is private. The second...
- Sesquipedalian Loquaciousness: My mom's really proud of me for having this!
- The Ditherer
- Moe Anthropomorphism: To prove that I don't have a life, I drew cute anime humanized versions of my most commonly felt (and a few not so commonly felt) emotions:
- Fan Fic: I'm planning (but unfortunately haven't finished/started) many.
- Hates Being Touched: Though I find the idea of being touched by a romantic partner kind of...nice. I'm so lonely...
- Sleepyhead: I like sleeping. A lot.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander / Bunny-Ears Lawyer: Another Asperger's side-effect.
- Girly Run: I run like Anri Sonohara. I'm not kidding.
- Does Not Like Socks
- Nightmare Fetishist: I just love the paranormal.
- Spoiler Hound
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: My first anime was Ouran High School Host Club. I also like Princess Tutu, Fruits Basket and am a brony.
- Big Eater: I'm a skinny example, on account of my high metabolism
- Jerk Woobie: I went through a lot of bad things in school...
- Squee: I've been prone to this lately.
- Annoying Younger Sibling:... I have three. All girls.
- Old Shame: Fortunately, none of them have ever been published. So I never have to worry about them again.
- Dysfunctional Family: I come from one. It's actually great sitcom material, to be honest.
- Tsundere: My whole family.
- My step-dad and second youngest sister are Type-As.
- My mom and youngest sister are Type-Bs.
- Finally, my eldest sister fits Kuudere to a T. In fact, when I explained the concept to her and my mom, my mom turned to my sister and said "Actually, that does sound like you."
- Momma's Boy
- Deadpan Snarker: It's In the Blood.
- Nice Hat: A white fedora, inspired by Mr. Ladd Russo himself.
- Never My Fault: I'm not sure if I'm a perpetrator (though I might be) but I've been a victim of it more than once; for example, a friend of mine once thought it would be funny to sneak up on me, grab my back and scream at the top of his lungs. I got angry and my teacher told him to apologize. His response was: "I'm sorry I scared you, but you know, you really need to be more aware of your surroundings." OH REALLY, MR. SNEAK-UP-ON-A-GUY-TO-SCARE-HIM-AND-MAKE-SURE-HE-DOESN'T-NOTICE-ME-GUY?
- Picky Eater: That I am.
- Yaoi Fanboy and Yuri Fanboy: I'm both! Either one is fine by me, but I prefer yaoi.
- Perverse Sexual Lust: I have many fictional loves. Helooo Queen Elsa!
- Vocal Dissonance: My family has commented that my voice is ridiculously high.
- Keet: Especially when I was younger.
- Large Ham: Nowadays, I've been told that I can be rather dramatic.
- Motor Mouth: A yup.
- Seven Deadly Sins: I'm guilty of Sloth and Gluttony. With a little bit of Wrath and Pride in there too. And Greed. And Envy. And Lust. Heck, all of them (like most human beings). Sloth just happens to be my biggest one.
- Creative stuff
- Prehistoric animals, mostly pterosaurs and maniraptors
- Animals, mostly ones that fly
- Romance of any kind, though as stated above, my interests in romantic works tend to lean more towards fluffy, non-tragic stuff and same-sex pairings
Fandoms I'm in
Creators, Authors and Internet People I like:
- J. K. Rowling: No explanation needed.
- KHF McAwesome: He's funny, cool, smart and turned me on to some great anime.
- JesuOtaku: I found out about Baccano! through her. Nuff said.
- mothy: The Evillious Chronicles are excellent, and I'm surprised they aren't more popular.
- Lauren Faust: A great person, an inspiration to cartoon fans everywhere...is there anything you can't like about her?
- The Former Fan Fiction Critic: Her reviews were awesome and hilarious and I laughed through her entire critique of Back to the Frollo. Too bad she's retired from reviewing.
- Girl Writes What: She makes a lot of valid points about the bad side of feminism, and I love watching videos where she goes all "evolutionary psychologist".
- Andrew Hussie: He's a great storyteller, even if he confuses everyone. The Gigapause, in my humble opinion, proves this because he decided to do it to make writing the whole thing go more smoothly.
- Ryohgo Narita: The author of Baccano! He's a crazy genius.
- Lewis Carroll: The undisputed King of Nonsense.
- Bruno Mars: Great singer, though I can't get behind that afro of his...
- Lea Salonga: Voice of a Goddess.
- Idina Menzel: YES.
- LittleKuriboh: The Abridged Series started with him. This is a man who made an entire genre. Give him a round of applause, guys!
Music I like: