Orbit is about the adventures of the planets, moons, and other objects in space. Except Earth is starting to get a little stir crazy. With such a huge universe out there, why does he have to be stuck in this puny solar system? There has to be more to life than just spinning around in circles... right?
Orbit provides examples of:
- Description Cut: The universe isn't that great.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: The planets make quite a few "jokes" with these.
- Literal Metaphor: Lately, my life just feels like it's been going in one big circle...
- No Sense of Personal Space: Neptune.Earth: You're, uh, kind of close again...
Neptune: Oh, I am?
- Right Behind Me: Mercury plans Mars' demise to his lackeys, but was announcing his secret plans right in front of Mars and Earth.
- Stalker Without a Crush: Neptune follows this trope to a T."I've been watching you guys."
- That's No Moon!:
- What He Said: When Mercury is trying to confirm his minions's loyalty.Asteroid: I guess I'm pretty loyal...
Ceres: I was blind and you opened my eyes to the truth! Now I live my life to serve your purpose. My allegiance is ironclad, my lord.
Asteroid: Acutally, you know what? The ironclad thing goes for me too. Cuz that's what I meant.