Orbit is about the adventures of the planets, moons, and other objects in space. Except Earth is starting to get a little stir crazy. With such a huge universe out there, why does he have to be stuck in this puny solar system? There has to be more to life than just spinning around in circles... right?
Orbit provides examples of:
- Description Cut: The universe isn't that great.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: The planets make quite a few "jokes" with these.
- Literal Metaphor: Lately, my life just feels like it's been going in one big circle...
- Right Behind Me: Mercury plans Mars' demise to his lackey moons, but was announcing his secret plans right in front of Mars and Earth.
- Stalker Without a Crush: Neptune follows this trope to a T.