is a series of Cyberpunk
point-and-click adventure games made in Adventure Game Studio. Thus far, it has been focused on two protagonists from very different walks of life whose fates intersect as a result of a dark conspiracy. Part 1
, Part 2
, and Part 3
are all available and should be played in sequential order. Parts 4 and 5 are still in development
, not helped by the creator working on other ventures at the moment.
This series provides examples of:
- Cyberspace: Called "Trance" in the setting.
- Driven to Suicide: A random young woman, who decides to slit her wrists and hang herself from Regis' special tree.
- Easy Sex Change: Max Lao had this when she was 16.
- French Maid: A robotic one, no less.
- Hollywood Hacking: Totally averted despite the Cyberpunk setting. All subversion of programs is helped by pre-written exploits, and one has to be delivered in an old-fashioned way (sticking a memory card in the thing).
- I Have Your Embryos
- Robot Girl: The robotic French maid, who believes that she is a real human being.
- Schrödinger's Gun: The suicide bomber always dies, whether by blowing himself up, getting shot by Lao, or being taken to the police station and executed by the higher-ups. This is because his femur is needed as a bomb later in the story.
- Suicide Attack: A suicide bomber has organic explosives integrated in his bones, and he was raised to have them in his body from birth.