"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams. Wandering by the lone sea-breakers and sitting by the desolate streams."Hello there! I'm Xtense. Nice to meet you!
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy
Tropes I Exhibit
- Annoying Laugh
- Apologises a Lot
- Attention Whore - Yes, because I'm just so damn uninteresting.
- Beneath the Mask - You don't want to see it.
- Berserk Button - Have one or two. Not telling you. ;P
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Born in the Wrong Century - Only with regards to music though.
- Cannot Convey Sarcasm - Happens on the Internet.
- Collector of the Strange - You should see my closet full of old computer hardware!
- Compliment Fishing - Can't control it, sorry.
- Embarrassing Nickname - Got one. Also not telling you.
- Face Palm - Often enough to be my signature move.
- Fat Idiot
- Fat Slob
- Friendless Background
- Gentle Giant - If not for the whole "muscle" thing.
- Guilt Complex
- Hates Everyone Equally
- Headphones Equal Isolation
- High Hopes, Zero Talent - Story of my life.
- Hypocritical Humor
- Nerd Glasses
- I Don't Even Care - Yup.
- Innocently Insensitive
- Jade-Colored Glasses
- Loners Are Freaks
- Loophole Abuse - How I got through high-school.
- Nerd - In flaming letters across the sky.
- No Sense of Direction - Sitting at home all your life does this to you.
- Not a Morning Person
- Not So Stoic - Being stoic lets me fit in easier, but sometimes i just break down.
- Only Sane Man - Feel like one in real life often enough.
- Ridiculous Procrastinator
- Self-Deprecation - Oh so much.
- Someday This Will Come in Handy - Need a strange factoid about, for instance, EMM386? I'm your man.
- Sweet Tooth - Yeah, I'll finally get in shape and oh, you brought chocolate with you? Let me just... Oh goddammit.
- Took a Level in Jerkass
- Unreliable Narrator - Due to faulty memory, but I'm trying dammit!
- Vitriolic Best Buds - Hey there Ald, Veeroos! Hope you're reading!
- You Are What You Hate - I hate myself, so... all seems well!
- Your Days Are Numbered
SUDDENLY, VANDALS! THOUSANDS OF 'EM!