Oh, greetings. I haven't created any pages or tropes, but I do sometimes add examples to pages (mainly for Felidae). I mostly browse through tropes, though.
Is real life friends with Dbanana97
Tropes that fit me:
- Adult Child
- All Animation Is Disney: Once blurted out in Global History to her teacher that Anastasia "isn't a Disney movie!" The teacher actually thanked her for the correction.
- Animation Age Ghetto: Boy, does she fucking hate it when people disregard animation as "just for kids".
- Apologizes a Lot: Is overcoming this.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!
- Author Appeal: Grey and Gray Morality, Black and Gray Morality, her own philosophies (that somehow slip into her stories) as themes, Cluster F Bombs/Precision F-Strikes/This is For Emphasis Bitches, characters either being broken into pieces or becoming insane, Gorn and lesbians/lesbian subtext.
- Berserk Button: Once had a large one over the fact that no one knows who Osamu Tezuka was even though he's pretty much the "god" of anime, and if it wasn't for Disney, who was his main inspiration (and the reason why anime characters have Mickey Mouse eyes), then anime wouldn't exist. The rant ended with her panting for breath and asking if she really just snapped.
- Other things that peeve her off (when it comes to fictional works) include preachy environmental messages, formulaic "person who is unpopular and yearns for popularity learns how to be himself" stories, premises that don't reach their full potential, villains who lack motivations, rom-coms where the characters have a fight then (predictably) come back together, a protagonist who pretends to be someone who they aren't and then their disguise is figured out and they leave but come back and are accepted again, obvious ways that situations could have been solved (ex: in Avatar, it would have been great is Jake just told the blue Smurfy cats that humans were going to destroy their home), stories about how the foreign species are so much better than those evil greedy white men... and that's just to name a few.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Has a very low tolerance towards annoying people.
- Big Sister Instinct: To some people that she knows.
- Bile Fascination: Kuttsukiboshi. (Oh god, it's an awful, awful yuri, but I watched it so many times and am so dumbfounded by it and I add examples to its main page here on TV Tropes... it's horrible and unrealistic and has so much wasted potential... I will admit that I admire how it was done by one guy, but still... O-0)
- Also for Salad Fingers, but in a more positive way.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Favorite fictional stuff include My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, some Disney movies, almost everything by Miyazaki, The Land Before Time, Cat Soup, Felidae, Death Note...
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Gets good grades in her classes, but has a large tendency to daydream during lectures
- Buffy Speak
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: "I feel like I should be socially interacting with these people."
- Cuteness Proximity
- Department of Redundancy Department: "You should come to my show. It's free. You don't have to pay."
- "So my Math tutor is like, 'your teacher may eventually teach you these things-' That sounded redundant. Anyway..."
- Ditzy Genius: Can tell you what the teacher assigned for homework, give you advice for when your life is a wreck, or correct someone about what is or isn't a Disney film, but when it comes to common sense, it's rather lacking.
- Gamer Chick: Though is more of a casual gamer.
- Hipster: Averted. This troper freaking hates hipsters (well, the self-proclaimed ones), believing that not being "mainstream" is the same as "being mainstream". And even if she is interested in something that isn't "mainstream", underated, or obscure, it's because it personally interests her, not because she wants to be "different from the crowd".
- Insane Troll Logic
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Though, she does love dogs too.
- Milking the Giant Cow
- Madam Swears-a-Lot
- Motor Mouth: When excited.
- No Indoor Voice: Once again, when excited
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: (I love my friends :D)
- Team Mom
- The Quiet One: When around people she doesn't know, or doesn't feel like talking.
- Quirky Curls
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Depends on who she is with.
- Shrinking Violet: Until you get to know her.
- Tsundere: Type B
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With a lot of her friends